Seven

Jimin heard a soft "Hey stranger," and turned to see who the friendly voice belonged to, soon realizing that it belonged to none other than the person from last night. Jimin frowned, soon after he decided to forgive the stranger for interrupting him last night since he obviously didn't know what was going on, and he couldn't blame him for misunderstanding.

"Hi, stranger" Jimin manages to say, not sounding as rude as he did the night before.
"How are you today?" The stranger asked, Jimin still not understanding why he was talking to a random person, who's name didn't even know either. He finally decided to introduce himself, maybe that would get rid of the awkwardness, he thought.

"I have an ugly hangover but other than that, I think I'm doing good, what about you?" Jimin said, "My name is Jimin by the way, don't call me a stranger please," he adds, smiling softly at the person in front of him.

"Oh that's good! I'm doing fine, I guess and I'm Yoongi, nice to meet you Jimin," The stranger finally has a name to match his face. Jimin can't help but smile, remembering that earlier in the morning he was cursing Yoongi, hoping that he would die, and now they were having a normal conversation as if nothing ever happened.

Now they are stuck in an awkward silence again, just staring at each other, hoping that the other would say something. Unfortunately, neither one of them have anything else to say, only a quick "It was nice to meet you" and a short goodbye was exchanged between them, then both of them were off to mind their own business.

~

On his way back, Yoongi only had one thing in his mind. Why would anyone hurt that small boy?

After a 15 minute drive, Yoongi arrived at his apartment complex, parking in the closest parking spot he could find. He didn't have a lot of things to carry to his apartment, it's just that he was lazy and he didn't want to walk an extra mile since he also had to climb up the stairs because the elevator wasn't working at the moment. His apartment was only on the third floor, but knowing Yoongi, it might as well have been the 20th floor.

Yoongi finally made it to his apartment, making his way into the kitchen and dropping the groceries on the counter right next to Jin, who seemed to be cutting some vegetables. He then walked to the living room were Namjoon was watching a ridiculous talking sponge, he ignored his idiotic looking friend, and dropped down on the empty couch, letting out a dramatic sigh. If his friends didn't know any better, they would easily mistake him for a dead body just by the way he was laying. He really did look like a dead body, "You're such a drama queen Yoongs" Namjoon snorted, annoying Yoongi even more.
"Fuck you Joon, next time don't send me grocery shopping" Yoongi groaned, still face down on the couch.