Chapter 15

Part One

Jane's P.O.V.

So I have to kill a demon(*sighs*) and I can't do it alone. So I walked in to the field (where I found myself dead.) and I saw a person which looked like a guy, he had jet black hair and had no shirt on and he had a six pack (Lol trying to make shadow300 sound cute) and so I walked over to him and he was lying on the ground and it looks like he's not breathing so I got a stick and poked him with it and he didn't move. so I poked him four more time and he didn't move any more so I decided to poke him one more time and as soon as I was going to poke him he moves and then I poked him and he shot right up and I jumped because he almost gave me a heart attack. He looked at me and I looked at him and I asked "Who are you?" and he said "I'm Shadow, and who may you be?" and I replied back "I'm Jane, And I'm sorry for poking you with the stick." And he just chuckled and said "It,s fine," and he looked at me and had hearts in his eyes and I knew what that meant, Then Shadow said "I ... Think your ... P...Pretty Jane." and I was shocked because for 1.I'm married and for 2.I don't know if I like him back.

Uh Oh Jane might have found a new guy-Friend so will this be the end of Jane X Laughing Jack??? Lol I have know clue so maybe shadow and Jane might hook up! so keep reading to find out! XOXO Love My Readers/ Followers ~Erica (aka Jeff The Real Killer)