Chapter 7

Me and laughing Jack are Engaged! I can't believe it, It feels just like yesterday that me and him met but it"s not it's January 31st. Only 14 more days till me and laughing jack have our wedding! we still need to order the wedding cake but Slendy said " I can make your wedding cake, I would have black and red frosting and 4 tiers of cake and on the sculptures top you and laughing Jack for you guys to keep! I thanked Slendy and he said it was his pleasure. I still need to find me a wedding dress so I asked Jane and Sally to come with me. so i'll will be trying on three dresses and Jane and ally said "okay" so I went to try on the first one and it was a long silky fairy tail dress and I went to go show Sally and Jane and they said "It's too long and way out of style" I just couldn't help but laugh because how they said it they were using accents. So I went to go try on the second wedding dress it was short and had too many ruffles. and I went to go show Sally and Jane the second dress and they both said "it has too many ruffles" and I agreed with them, So I went to go try on the third one and as soon as I put it on I instantly fell in love with it! it was not too long or to short and it had at least 5 ruffles and it had a design on it that looked like blood stains and it was a Fairy Tail dress, And as soon as I walked out of the dressing room Sally and Jane's jaw dropped they both said "You look beautiful Jane and then they said "You should get that dress Jane!" And so I did and then I asked Sally to be the flower girl, Asked Ben to be the ring bear and Then asked Jane to be my Maid Of Honor and she said yes!.

Laughing Jack POV

I asked Jeff, Eyeless Jack and Slendy to be my best man's for the wedding and they accepted, And I was so happy because me and Jane are getting married in 14more days!.

Back To Jane's POV

It's been 13 days since I got my weding dress and tomorrow is My Big Day! I can't wait! so it was time to go to bed and everyone went to bed except me and Laughing Jack me and him talked and said our good nights and we went to our rooms and got to bed.