Chapter 9 The Honeymoon

So me and Laughing Jack were driving on the road and I fell asleep on the drive to Boone (* Where going to go in a cabin in the woods for our honeymoon*) and I slept and when I was asleep I had a dream that laughing Jack was cheating on me when we were on our honeymoon and I started to cry and I woke up and I was crying when Laughing Jack looked at me he saw I was crying and he asked 'whats wrong Jane?' And I said " I had a bad dream" And he asked 'About what?" And I said "A dream that you were cheating on me on our honeymoon!" And I started to cry more. Laughing jack parked on the side of the road and he got out and came to my side of the car and picked me up and hugged and kissed me and said " That will Never Happen Jane' I Love You To Much To Break Your Heart!" I smiled and kissed him back. Then we got into the car and he held my hand and said " The only Girl I love is you Jane!" I smiled and he smiled back and I went back to sleep and I slept for an hour because on the clock it said 7:45 when I woke up and Laughing Jack was still holding my hand. Then he said "Good your awake" He said "Were almost there only too more miles left till we will be there." Then we got there I was the first one out and as soon as I got out it started to snow! and luckiliy I changed out of my wedding dress and changed in to jeans,A jacket,and My winter boots, And Jack did the samething. As soon as we went in the cabin I was shocked, It was beautiful! There was a fireplace, A flat screen, and furntire. Then I went into the Master Bed room and It had a King size bed and had a fireplace,TV, and a master bathroom. Then when Laughing Jack came in he pulled me in the bed and we started to laugh then he said "I have Great News!" and I asked " What's the great news?' Then he said "This is our new house!" And I was shocked and I was happy because it was a four bedroom cabin and It was in the woods! Then me and laughing jack stayed up and talked and talked forever. Then he asked me a question "Jane?" he said and I said "yes jack?" He started to talk and said " Jane do you want to start a family with me?" I was shocked and a blush spread across my face and I said"Yes Laughing Jack, I would love to start a family with you"! and he looked at me and smiled and he came near my ear and whispered " I love you Jane" and pulled me in to a kiss. Next thing I knew that our clothes were on the floor and we were both naked on the bed on top of each other.

~ No Sexy Time Guys~ Keeping It clean~

~Next Morning~

Then I woke up with Laughing Jack right beside me in bed butt naked and then he woke up and we both put our clothes on. Then I walked into the kitchen and Laughing Jack followed me and I made Breakfast. Then I gave him his breakfast and I got mine and we sat at the table and ate our breakfast. Then we walked into the living room and me and him sat on the couch watching TV untill Laughing Jack said "I had fun last night with you" and he smiled and I blushed and smiled back.

~Couple Of Days Later~

I went to the store and bought some groceries and I walked past the baby stuff and saw a pregnancy test so I put that in my buggy and walked to the checkout. As soon as I went to the cabin I talked to Laughing Jack and I said "I bought a pregnancy test" and he said "okay". Then I went to the bathroom and used the bathroom and I waited and I was scared and excited because I wated to be a mother and I'm scared that Laughing Jack would not be excited of the idea so I waited and waited until the test had a mark on it but I got laughing jack to read what it said. When me and him saw the anwser I started to cry and Laughing Jack hugged and Kissed me and said he was so happy.

~ 2 months later!~

So it's been 2months since I found out I was pregnat and I gained wheight and the baby bump was starting to show. So me and Jack decided to go to the doctor to see if it would be a Boy(s) or a Girl(s). So Jack drove me to the doctor and we waited in the waiting room and I laid my head on Jack's shoulder and I asked " Jack? Do you really want to take care of a baby(s)? And he just stared at me and smiled and said " Yes Jane,I want to have a baby with you because I love you!" I kissed him on the cheeck and then the nurse called my name to go to the examining room. Laughing Jack held my hand when we walked into the examning room and we waited for the doctor to arrive and Laughing Jack kept holding my hand utill the doctor arrived. Then the doctor came in and itroduced herself her name was Hannah and we introduced ourselfs. Then she got the baby moniter and then she told me to pull my shirt up over my belly. Then she rubed this jelly on my stomach and she saw too little babies in my belly laughing Jack smiled and I smiled and I began to cry I was so happy that we were having twins!, Then Hannah Said " Do you want to know the gender of the babies? she asked, And we both said "yes we would". Then she said "Okay their going to be a boy and a girl! Then I smiled and Jack did to, We both smiled and kissed each other. Then she said "You'll be having the twins in 4more months.' 'So they'll be born in June" she said. Me and Laughing Jack both smiled and kissed each other and went back to the cabin. As soon as we went home me and Laughing Jack went into our bedroom and laid on our bed and I stated to talk "Laughing Jack are you excited were having twins!? He just had a frown on his face and started to cry. I asked "What's wrong Jack?" Then he said " Jane I might Kill the babies like all the other kids I killed! then he cried even harder and I got behind him and hugged him and kissed him on the lips, I said "It'll be all right Laughing Jack, You won't kill our babies. Then he stoped crying and kissed me on the cheeck and hugged me and said " you know what your right Jane, I love you. Then I said I love you too,Then we went to bed. Then next moring I got on my phone to see that Jeff had texted me and asked how did the honeymoon go? Then I texted back * Great! Tell everyone I miss them and tell sally i miss her more! and I have some big news!* then I sent it and went to go watch Tv.

~ Jeff's POV~

So I texted my sister and I read her text message she sent back and it said *Great! Tell everyone I miss them and I have some big news!* Then I texted her back * What"s the big new"s?* Then she texted me * you can't tell no one ok then she texted she was going to have twins and one was going to be a girl and the other is a boy* I was excited and Pissed! I was Excited because I was going to be a uncle and I was Pissed because Laughing Jack had sex with my sister and made her that way! But i'm happy for her because she's happy with her life. Then I went down stairs to tell them Jane Texted me and I told everyone that she missed them including sally. Then I broke Jane's promiss and I told Slendy that she was pregnant and he was happy for her.

~ Hi it's me Erica aka Jeff The Real Killer, I hope you liked this chapter took me 56 minutes do write this! So guys I want you to comment the names and Vote and I will pick the winners! XOXO ~ Erica~

Love My Readers/Followers! XOXOXO