Chapter 3, Me And Laughing Jack or Eyeless Jack!?

So the next day I Woke up and went into the bathroom and washed my face and when I looked in the mirror "I was 17 and I'm like how did this happen?" Then slendy came in and said " You hit your maxaium age and i'm like "ok what does that mean?" then he said " Your in the proxy world remember and then he kept going on and on about how everyone except sally and ben reached their age limmit. Then the next day got my new room. The color of the walls were grey and had blood splatted on it and  Jeff came in and said " Do you like your new room?, And I said I love it!, He smiled and I smiled back. Then he said that Slendy was making breakfast and he said he need your help before everyone gets back from hunting because it took them a whole day and night yesterday.,And then I said ok, So I walked into the kitchen and he was making breakfast so I helped him make Eggs, Waffles, and Bacon and I poured blood into the cups for everybody then slendy asked "Why dont you try a drink of the blood?", I said " I don't know?' so he said if I tried the blood he will let me go in the human realm and kill someone and I said " Ok I till take a sipof blood."  so I picked up the cupand I took a sip and said " This is pretty good and I smiled. He asked if I liked it and I said " No I dont like it I LOVE IT!" Then he just smiled and said good to hear. So I set up the table and slendy said "Breakfast is ready!" Then everyone walked in and said to me " Who is that is that a new proxy?" And I said "no it's me Jane!" and thay just looked at me and smiled. Then I passed out the plates and I sat down then every one else sat down to. Jane and Jeff sat in front of me and Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack sat right beside me. They both smiled at me and I blushed and then they both asked at the same time " Will you go out with me?" and they  both said " No I asked her first and they both started fighting and i'm like both you  stop. Then they both stoped and I said "I will think about it ok?" and they said "ok jane"at the same time.