Chapter 2, Me and Jane being Bff's.

So when I decided to stay everyone was happy even Jeff. Slendy and jeff said they had to build me a room and I said ok, But they said I had to stay with some on and Jane volunteered for me to stay in her room until they fix mine up. So then everyone went into the kitchen and  everyone sat at the table and I sat beside Jeff and Jane. Slendy passed out our breakfast which was pancakes,eggs,bacon, and Blood to drink but I drunk water instead. So everyone ate there breakfast and went into the living room and I stayed in the kitchen and helped slendy wash the dishes. When we were done we walken in the kitchen to see Ben and Sally fighting, I walked up to them and said wants giong on here?, Ben said that he wanted to play video games and sally said she wanted to watch teletubbies, Then I asked. " Who was here first and Ben said Sally was here first and then I remembered that I had my electronics in my backpack then I walked in Janes (and my room for right now') and got my back back and got mt laptop and Dsi out and gave my laptop to sally to watch teletubbies and gave my Dsi to ben so he can play video game so the rest of us can watch TV. later it was time for dinner and I helped slendy make dinner and I helped him pass out the plates then Slendy called everyone in the kithen to eat. I sat down and jane sat next to me and Jeff sat in front of me and Laughing Jack and Eyeless jack walked in and they both smiled a me and I began to blush. Then laughing jack and eyeless jack both saw a seat right beside me and they both ran/walked to the chair but laughing jack tripped over a chair and fell face first everyone laughed but I got up and helped him and he said thank you. Every one ate there dinner and everyone was talking and laughing. Then it was getting dark so it was time to go to bed so me and jane went into our room and we talked and talked forever then she asked me if she wanted to be my friend and said sure why not and me and her bacame bff's.