Chapter 3

Gladion's POV

What's up with this kid? Why is he so cheery and happy? I guess it's best not to question it. It actually would be pretty rude to ask him about it also.

Speaking of that, what looked like a lost little kid to me, where is he? Did he already get lost? Oh Hau, looks like you're going to be a difficult one are you.

Look I understand there was currently a lot of people in the building still roaming to find classes, but there wasn't that many. I looked behind me, left, right, no where to be seen.

I was just with him, how could he get lost so easil- "I'm right here Gladion! I just dropped something from my bookbag, I asked you to hold up, but I think you didn't hear me," He smiled. I wonder how he smiled so cheerfully,   with both his eyes and his mouth.

Alright Gladion, getting off track here. Just turn away from him and open the door to second period, or should I say the worse period.

When I opened the door, I heard Hau gasp in awe and the teacher poked his head up from the desk. "Oh it's Gladion! My number one student! Here early too for once!" He cheered, running over towards me.

I rolled my eyes and backed away from him slightly to avoid any physical contact with him. "Oh and who is this? A new student it looks like!" the teacher chuckled.

"Oh well I'm not technically a new student, my schedule just got changed for more advanced classes," Hau responded.

"Oh well same thing! Welcome to Art Club, I'm Mr. Burgh. I am very welcomed to have you in my class. Since you are new, I'll just sit you besides Gladion since it looks like he's the only person you know," Oh my Arceus, you have got to be kidding me.

"Oh and once you sit down I'll give you all the supplies for this class you need," Mr. Burgh informed.

So, saying that, we both went to go and sit down in our assigned seats. I know I wasn't just going to sit there doing nothing. For all I know Hau's going to try and start a conversation with me.

So I pulled a piece of blank white paper from the tray hanging on the bottom of the desk. And just began to doodle away on it.

I didn't necessarily consider myself an artist, or anywhere near good at art, but Mr.Burgh seems to absolutely adore my art, I don't know why though.

Maybe that's normal, for someone who doesn't want to be an artist to like his or her art. Well, a lot of people in this class ado- "Wow!! Is that a drawing of Mimikyu? That's so good!" Hau complimented.

I stared down at him before responding. Isn't he supposed to be getting his supplies or something? Was I really not paying attention to him that much?? "Sorry... I just thought it was really good, I just wanted you to know somebody looks up to your art," He turned around in silence.

Damn it Gladion. I know it's technically not your fault you always have to be so cold hearted all the time, but don't take it out on others. "Thank you, I don't necessarily try my best though," I replied, looking back at my paper.

"What? It looks like you enjoy doing it, because it's so good. I wish to have the type of art talent you do," He had smiled, taking out a piece of paper.

I looked at the door and I start to realize people began to pour inside of the classroom like water sliding inside of a bathtub. I also forgot how large this classroom was too. "Hey you think you could possibly teach me how to draw that good? If you don't want to, I understand."

This kid, what's up with him. Why is he talking to me so much. Why is he being so nice to me. I'm starting to think he- "Hey Mallow!!!!" he gleaned.

He knows that chick? I should've known.

"Oh Hau!! Why are you in second period Art class?!"

"Oh I got a schedule change, Gladion is showing me where all my classes are, since this a mildly large school," Hau laughed.

"Oh wow! You got Gladion to show you around? How lucky you must be!"

"I only showed him around because Dr. Kat told me to," I cut off.

"Oh, no wonder," she said going to sit at a desk behind Hau.

Tch. No wonder what? What hell does she mean by no wonder? I talk to people. If I didn't I wouldn't know who she was, in that sake I wouldn't know half the people I know now.

I felt somebody staring at me and immediately thought it was Hau, again, because he doesn't know how to keep his wondering eyes to himself, but this time it wasn't him, it was the teacher. "I understand why she said that, Gladion," He mouthed.

I ignored him and went back to drawing and doodling on paper. That's when I heard the door shut and the class began.

A/U

Hey guys. I have something really important I should have stated before. Recently my computer has just died and I won't be able to use it any more. My mom unfortunately can't afford to buy me a new computer and my phone is where I am typing these chapters. My phone battery loves to die extremely fast. Also my phone batter doesn't know the difference between 40% and 0 percent. Right now I am using my sister's charger because I don't have my own, and her charger doesn't charge while it's in use. Please stay with my, I will try my best to post daily. If I don't you will understand :).

Also, for a future chapter, what is the relationship with Gladion and Guzma? Is it like step father and son, or his mom's boyfriend, or his dad???? I don't know. Please comment or pm me (tumblr is lezbyen.tumblr.com)!! Because if get it wrong a lot of people will yell at me. Thank you, I love all you what 40 people reading my story??? Who knows maybe it will be more!