"Alright, let's go get her." I quickly stood up and slid in my shoes before I rushed down the hall to Eathens  room.

"Eathen  we need to get going. We're going to go get Brynn." I told him and his eyes lit up amd he jumped up off of his bed.

"Yes!" He said excitedly  and rushed over to his toys box and grabbed a stuffed pony.

"What are you doing with  that?" I asked and Eathen shrugged and pulled me to the door.

"Lets go mom!" He said as he pulled me down the hall. I laughed at his excitement and let him pull me to Camilas room. I looked in the door way and seen Camila sliding  on her shoes and grabbing her car keys.

"Alright you guys ready?" Camila asked and I Quickly nodded my head and raced down to the car. The whole way to  the hospital I was excited but Camila on the other hand did not seem as happy.

"When we get there we will wait for them in the conference room. Brynn isn't excited about being adopted, she  wanted her mom and dad to come back." Camila told me and I nodded and looked out the window as we pulled up to the hospital. I undid my belt and helped Eathen out of his seat before i got out and opened his door. He slid out of the  car and grabbed my hand and the three of us walked hand and hand into the hospital.  We followed Camila through some diffrent  hallways and up and down the stairs before she stopped inside of a gray room. I sat down in one of the chairs and Eathen  climbed up in my lap.  After almost 30 minutes of silence a voice  broke through the room from the hall outside.

"I want my mommy and daddy please don't send me with strangers!" Brynn sobbed and Camila who now was holding Eathen shifted him in her arms. The door opened and Brynn was pushed into the room in tears. When she seen me she quickly ran into my arms and hid her head in my neck.

"Lolo  please don't let them take me! I want my mommy and daddy please make them love me again!" She sobbed and I hugged her fishy and sh climbed up in my lap.

"Please I don't want to go live with strangers, I just want my parents!" She said and I rubbed her back and rocked her from side to side.

"Calm down Brynn, you're going to be ok baby girl." I told her and she looked up at me and shook her head no.

"I'm scared." She told me and I liked over at Camila  and Eathen climbed out of her arms and walked over to us.

"Brynn?" He asked softly and she turned and looked at him still sniffling.

"I gots you something." He said and handednher the stuffed horse. She took it into  her arms and hugged it to her chest and leaned back into me.

"Brynn, what if I told you you not going to live with strangers?"I asked and she shrugged.

"I just want my mommy and daddy."  She said and I looked at Camila for help but I realized she wasn't going to help  me.

"What if I said that I was going to adopt you?" I told her and she looked up at me and rubbed her little eyes.

"You and Ms. Camila will be my new mommies?" She asked confused and I shook my head no.

"I can be your mommy if you want, but You don't have to call me that. Lauren or Lolo  is fine." I told her and she looked at camila who still hasn't said a word.

"Ms. Camila?" Brynn asked softly but Camila didn't turn to look at her.

"Ms. Camila." Brynn asked again  and Camila looked over at her and nodded.

"At this point it's all up to you squirt." Camila said and Brynn  held on to my shirt and nodded.

"You mean It? Your going to be my mommy and you wont  leave  me like them?" She asked and I looked up at me with her blue eyes.