"Papa this is so creative, lekin ek hi kyun hain? We are five right?" he asked.

"Use nikaal ke toh dhekh" dad said, he took out the key chain, and there was also a key to it.

"Don't tell me this is waiting outside" Cabir said.

"Take a look by yourself" he said and Fab5 literally ran out of the house, and were astonished to see a shiny black Audi Q7 sitting in front of the main door, waiting for the gang to adore her.

"Papa we love you" they all screamed from outside, and got into the car

"Tum log isee mein aa jao, we'll go with the driver, wohh leke aayega gaadi wapas" dad said.

They all hopped into the car, and it was Manik who was going to drive.

This was the same car Mukti was talking about. They all loved the car, but it wasn't available so they couldn't get one until now.

Manik revved the engine, and they drove to the airport.

"Papa is the best! Bestest than any person in the world" Mukti said adoring the beauty.

" I totally totally agree! He can do anything for us! Like anything! Abhi iske liye i can imagine what all he must have done, and who all he must have talked to" Manik said.

They reached the airport,.

Crossing all the paparazzi and fan crowd, they took their boarding passes, and went to the waiting area.

In less than 30 minutes they boarded the flight.

It was a long flight and they were almost about to land, when tragedy struck them.

They have been abroad earlier, but never to New York. it was a dream destination for them.

"Statue of liberty ke paas ithne saare pictures kheechoongi na, the statue should be tired seeing me there for so much time" Mukti said.

"Aur mein New York Stock exchange ke paas! Wohh ek bada sa bull rehta hain waha pe! It's my dream to walk in the Wall Street. You know mein special coat bhi leke aaya, the one they show in hollywood movies! I am so excited" Cabir said.

"Times Square Mukti! How can you forget that" Alya asked.

"Oh yeah! Times Square! Alya aaj jaa ke na poses try karte hain, these should be the coolest pics we ever click, aur Bhai it's your responsibility, mom aap bathaiye" Mukti said to Neonika.

"Haan Manik! Mere bhi ache pictures click karna" Neonika said.

"Okay Mother ji as you say" he said.

They could see the airport now, and the flight was almost going to land, when something unexpected and deadly happened.

There was all chaos inside, people literally flipped out of their seats, falling apart.