ELEVEN

"You can stand under my umbrella."
Umbrella; Rihanna

-/-

The last person Stiles expected to be at his front door at 3 o'clock in the morning was Sabrina Foster.

Yet here she was, a black jacket wrapped around her shoulders, under which she only wore a grey tank top and some tiny shorts. Stiles rubbed at his sleep filled eyes, suddenly aware of his own attire- a t-shirt and Yoda pajama pants.

"What- Sabrina? What are you doing here?" Stiles asked. Her orange hair was disheveled, hanging in wispy orange webs framing her face, and she sighed, brushing past him to get in the doorway.

Sabrina had been acting weird lately, ever since that night at the hotel. Not around Lydia or Scott or Allison- heck, she was even talking to Isaac like they had been best friends for years. She was just weird with him. Had he done something wrong?

Stiles watched her walk by, an eyebrow raised, and he mumbled, "Well come on in..." Sabrina shrugged her jacket closer to her body, turning to watch him as he closed the door. "What are you doing here at.. 3 A.M?"

Sabrina sighed, "I just... I couldn't sleep, and you weren't answering your phone, so I got worried that you were-" Sabrina took a deep breath, stopping herself from rambling even more. What was she doing here? Curling a piece of hair behind her ear, she bit her lip, shaking her head and looking down.

"I-I'm sorry," she murmured, "I shouldn't have come here- I didn't even think that maybe you were just asleep, of course my mind went straight to death-"

"Hey, it's okay," Stiles told her, walking past her into the living room, "I couldn't sleep either." Sabrina watched him walk by in his nerdy pajamas (which she quite actually adored) and she had never been more turned on. Stiles scratched at the back of his neck, exposing a strip of skin on his waist, his biceps rippling. He didn't even have to try.

"My dad just left. The station called him in," Stiles said, "Which is good because I've been waiting for an excuse to use this." Out from the cupboard he pulled a bottle of alcohol, grinning at her.

Sabrina laughed without actually having meant to. Alcohol, this was exactly what she needed.

Twenty minutes later, Sabrina discovered that Stiles was definitely a funny drunk. But then, again, maybe she was too.

"Hey," she slurred, leaning over to him on his bed, a lazy smile smeared across her face. Stiles raised his eyebrows. "Stiles, are you Christmas? Because I want to merry you."

Stiles eyebrows creased, making the little line in between them form, but quickly disappear when he got to pun. He let out what Sabrina swore was the cutest laugh/snort/hiccup she had ever heard in her life. There were no words to describe. He downed more alcohol from his cup and grinned at her.

Sabrina sighed loudly, flopping down across his bed, her short limbs spread across the messy sheets. "This week has been too... serious," she said honestly, "Alpha werewolves, crazy oak trees that like to kill people, and what, suicide?" Stiles nodded, snorting. "I needed to do something stupid, like this."

Stiles laid down beside her, so close that they could smell the alcohol on the other's breath. Neither of them were complaining, though. Their eyes met and his flicked down to her lips briefly, which were merely inches away.

"I'm something stupid," he whispered, "Do me."

Sabrina snorted after a moment of silent, sending future-hangover breath right into his face. He wrinkled his nose, but still laughed, seeing her own nose crinkled. If you had asked him when he had realized how much he was in like with her, he wouldn't have been able to answer. He found her somehow... irresistible. Stiles couldn't help but fall for her.