« Chapter 40- Levi's Letter; Hazel's being a tsundere »

Start from the beginning

What's gotten into Levi? Did Hange made him drink some drugs? He suddenly became possessive.

Asking why I suddenly became possessive? Well since our fight, I want to make sure you're only mine and I'm only yours, so quit asking, brat.

So there's the answer... And I'm not an object to be his!

Speaking of our fight, we never really talk much after we make up so I'll start and since you're too tsundere to write back, save your words when you got back and better come back alive!

I nearly crumpled the paper as a nerve popped out of my forehead. I'm. Not. A TSUNDERE!

You should stop trying to ignore me when we're in public as if our relationship didn't exist, that's not how couples should act, but you're too tsundere to admit it. Thus, when you get back, you'll be staying with me and don't even try to say no. I know you want to.

Why do I suddenly imagined Levi smirking? And what the heck?! I am not staying with him! I need my personal space!

Stop being a tsundere! Now, this will be the end of my letter so Good night, brat.

From your superior lover,
Levi

My face heat up as I crumpled the paper and threw it away. I laid back down in a harsh pace and bit my lower lips. I clutched the sheets of the bed as I screamed curses directly to Levi. He's fucking obnoxious! He thinks I'm madly in love with him huh? Well, wait and see when we get back! I'll fucking slap his face for being too full of himself! And how dare he call me a tsundere!? I am not! I'm just telling what I think is right and....Urrgh! Damn you, Levi!

3rd Person's P.O.V (Me's taking over now since Hazel's being a tsndere!

Hazel: I am not!)

Hazel can't sleep after she read the letter Levi wrote for her. Not just that. Her face is heating up bright red as her heart beats faster than a running cheetah. Hazel bit her lower lip as she hid her whole body under the sheets as if hiding her shame or something. Thoughts raced inside her head, cursing Levi with no ending annoyance.

Unfortunately, annoyance is not the right word to explain her reaction. The right term that she denies repeatedly is happiness! She was happy that Levi actually wrote to her and worries for her, explaining it in a weird way that she understand, even though she denies it.

She was happy that Levi misses her as much as he does. She was happy that he misses the moments they shared with each other. She was happy over-all that she tries to deny it but all evidence is seen in her face. The uncontrolled smile on her face that she tried so hard to remove and the blushing mess she is right now. All that, she tried to erase, but for some reason she couldn't. A reason she hated so much yet she also love to no end.

"Damn you, Levi. Why do I love you anyway?" Hazel muttered under the sheets. Meanwhile, kilometers away from the Braugstein camp, on an another certain camp, a ravenette insomniac is standing outside his cabin a cup of hot coffee in-hand. The light of the moon is reflecting on his pale skin as his beautiful black hair is shines.

He can feel the low temp brush through his body as he shivered slightly. Clicking his tongue in annoyance, he sip from his cup and sat down on a bench provided. We wanted heat, but the only warmth he wants is away from him.

Levi  is sure that Hazel already read his letter since an hour ago, the three new members of his newly-built squad arrived. He made Sasha delivered the letter he wrote for him since being loyal to Erwin, he obeyed staying even though he doesn't wants to.

Being with Hazel for almost a decade now, he know how she thinks, how she acts, how she reacts. So surely, she's blushing madly right now and denies all her real feelings from herself, to Titus or to anyone.

"Tch, Hazel's a real annoying tsundere brat," Levi muttered to himself and finished the warm coffee. A slight smile appeared on his features as an image of a blonde woman appeared in his mind when he closed his eyes. As the image in his mind stayed there as he ask himself how he actually fell for the woman.

Is it because she's different from the others? She's the only one who disobeys him even though she knows the consequences, and she won't even do them. Maybe Levi have the hots for rebellious types that's why he's so attracted to her. And with that thought, he wondered what made her return his feelings?

He stood up and looked into the horizon before muttering a sentence.

"Maybe I'll ask her when she comes back," he went back inside his cabin and set down his empty mug of coffee. Of course, Hazel will come back...alive.

---

I enjoy reading comments so please leave some for me to read and please vote if the chapter sparked your interest.

~RSE out