«Chapter 32- New Mission»

Hazel's P.O.V

After a few minutes of walking to Erwin's cabin with a trembling Titus and non-stop fangirling, Hange, we finally arrived and I thank God for that.

I knocked three times and Erwin let us in. I opened the door and we saw Erwin looking out the window of the cabin. He turned to us as Titus closed the door.

"It is nice having you back, Hazel. You did good in the previous mission of capturing the Female Titan. And we have a new mission coming up in two months," he said as I narrowed my eyes. Whatever mission Survey Corps has, it will always concern titans and us shifters as always.

"What is it?" Hange asked, stopping from the annoying squealing.

"We will be roaming the northern wall due to the reports of weird sightings there," Erwin said as Titus raised his hand to speak and Erwin nodded at him.

"Umm...shouldn't be Heichou be here so he would also be inform?" Titus asked as Erwin nodded, taking a seat.

"No need for his presence now. I already informed him about this so it's fine. For now, all five of you from the Shiganshina district will help us gather up the informations about the sightings," he said as I looked out the window at my left.

"What kind of sightings are these? Are these titan sightings?" I asked as Erwin hummed that I am guessing an agreement. "So we are suppose to find these titans as you call them?"

"What do you mean? These aren't titans?" Before answering Hange's question, I looked at Titus who was also looking at me as I sighed.

"We still have things you do not know. So in order to add it to your knowledge, I would like to hold a meeting," I said making the two superiors' eyes wide as an owl's. Holding up a sudden meeting is serious and even coming from me is much more serious. I might just be a cadet, but I know more things than they do.

"Understood. We'll hold the meeting after dinner. For now, dismiss," Erwin said as we saluted and left his cabin. I was going back to the cabin where I woke up when Titus stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Nee-chan, what do you mean by that?" Titus asked as I clicked my tongue and turned to face my brother.

"You can feel it too, I know," I said, firmly as if I know what he is thinking about.

"I... I'm not sure. How could more of people like us exist?" Titus asked as I shook my head.

"The memories seem blurry but I can see it. We're not alone here. There are more," I said before walking off. I have a lot of things to say later so I'm putting my mind at rest for now.

★Time Skip

It's now dinner time and Erwin actually let the cadet have a dinner at the camp fire. I said I'm just gonna eat in my cabin, but the eyebrows insisted which lead me to here.

"Hazel-san! I think I'm slowly learning the telepathy now!" Eren exclaimed loudly, making me glared at him and he flinched at my gesture.

"I just woke up from a few days of being in a comma and my body still hurts from fighting and ripping limbs with that damn bitch titan and you'll just yell the hell out of my ears," I said as Mikasa glared at me.

"Wasn't Eren do the same thing as well?" She asked as I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yes, but I worked even harder. Hell, I even got stuck on a fucking boulder for God's sake," I shot back. She didn't talk back but we had an intense staring contest. God, I hate this girl's gut. She's too overprotective to this troublesome boy. I don't even knew her much because she was adopted by the Yeagers only for one year and in that one year, I didn't see the trio much together. (A/N: she doesn't mean Eren, Mikasa and Armin. She mean Eren, Armin and Titus)

"O-oi, M-Mikasa, H-Hazel-san, calm down. It's all in the past," Armin said as we both look away with a 'hmph' sound.

"Ooohhh! Someone's being sassy!" Titus said as Mikasa and I glared at him, seeing him smirking at us.

"I am not sassy," the both of us said as Titus and Eren laughed.

"Yeah right!"

"Hey, Connie! That potato's mine!" I averted my gaze to Sasha Blouse and saw she was trying to get a mere potato from a short bald teen next to her.

"No way, Sasha! You already ate mine!" Connie Springer said as Sasha cried crocodile tears.

"G-guys, quiet down. The commander might hear you!" The blonde girl named, Krista Lenz said as a taller woman wrapped an arm around her. I distinguish her as Ymir. It's a mystery to me why she doesn't have a surname and I can sense something from her.

"Just let them be, Krista!" Ymir said as I rolled my eyes and stared unto the dancing fire in front of me. I felt something moved beside me, but I didn't bothered to see who or what it was.

But, I widened my eyes when I felt an arm draped around my body as heat transfer to me, keeping me warm. The scent of vanilla filled my nose as heat rose up my cheeks. I leaned closer to the source of the scent and warm and let my body relaxed.

"It's good to hug you again without you struggling out," Levi muttered into my hair but I didn't move. I kinda got use to it now.

"Never agree more," I muttered back and enjoyed his warm embrace more. I noticed the others already left, "where's everyone?"

"They left before I came," Levi answered as I widened my eyes. Was I that long spacing out? I just sighed and set aside that topic and came out with a new one. One that I was dying to ask.

"How's your ankle?" I asked as I felt Levi lifted his head and look at his ankle, twisting it for a look.

"It's fine. Damn tree," he muttered the last part but I still heard it and I pulled his foot closer, confusing the grey eyed man.

"You sure? I noticed your body tensed when I touched it," I said in a suspicious tone. I sensed his eyes rolled and pulled me closer and put his foot away from me making it my turn to roll my eyes.

"Tch, will you keep your hands to yourself?" He asked as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Alright. So keep your hands for yourself too," I said, pushing his arms  that were around me and stood up. Well, that what I was thinking but he quickly pulled me down again also embracing me for the 2nd time.

"Nope. You keep your hands to yourself and I keep mine around yours," I felt my cheeks burn and tried to think of another subject. Good thing I thought of something.

"Ain't it time for a meeting? We should go now. Hange and Erwin are waiting," I said, praying this idiot would go with it.

"Tch, they can wait," plan B. I put my hand over my mouth and I pretended to bite it and Levi stood up. I smirked.

"So, the great Humanity's Strongest Soldier is afraid of getting squished by a girl," I mocked and he clocked his tongue. I also stood up and dusted the dust off my pants.

"I am not," he denied and I rolled my eyes. I walked ahead of him an went to Erwin's cabin. "And do you think you can squish me?"

"I sure do can," I said

"Try it," he challenged.

"N-Not now."

"Hmph! I knew it."

I just rolled my eyes and entered Erwin's cabin, seeing the three other superiors inside and the younger cadets at Titus' age.

"Let's start the meeting, shall we?"

---

I enjoy reading comments so please leave some for me to read and please vote if the chapter sparked your interest.

~RSE out