« Chapter 40- Levi's Letter; Hazel's being a tsundere »

Hazel's P.O.V

Titus stirred and toss in his sleep with his mouth slightly open and eyes gently close. Once I was sure he is deep asleep, I sat up from my bunk then took the letter Levi delivered. I took a deep breathe and ripped the envelope open to see a scented paper. I felt my cheeks heat up. He used this kind of paper just to write on me? Tch, what an idiot!

I opened the paper and Levi's handwriting greeted me. How ironic, because I just started reading the letter, starting from the greetings.

Dear Hazel,

I'm not the type to write cheesy letters so don't  expect anything cheesy, you got that brat?

Like, I'm expecting anything, idiot.

So, if you're wondering how I'm doing well, screw you! I'm not doing good since you're gone. No one to argue with. No one to disobey me and I made them run laps and especially, no one to surprise with kisses.

I felt my cheeks heat up again. Fuck you, Levi! Just a second ago, you said you aren't gonna say anything cheesy!

My question is, how are you there? You better not be cheating on me or elseBut I know you won't because I'm the only man for you and no one--I repeat, no fucking creature on this fucking world will ever replace that. You understand?