Izaya

Name- Izaya Kay Jones

Age/Birth date- 13/ September 16

Hair- Black with red tips

Eyes- Ice Blue

Type- Meister

Weapon form- None

Clothes- Blue muscle shirt and black jeans, green sneakers, sometimes brown hoodie

Partner- Whitney

Best Friend- Kid

Relationship- Whitney

Class- Eat

"Come on let's get a move on

"Come on let's get a move on." Izaya's older sister called from the door.

"Okay got it." Izaya sighed as he slid down the stairs.

Once at the bottom of the stairs he pulled on a grey sweat shirt that he received from the girl next door. There was no feeling to her though. Outside his sister was putting on her helmet. Walking a few steps Izaya stopped and grabbed a fallen branch off the ground. Quickly he picked it up and spun it up in the air. As it started it fall to the ground his sister grabbed it. I one swift move it went behind her back into the other hand. Laughing she watched as her brother studied her moves.

"You know, if you want to do this you can apply to the school I go to."

"I know, but what if I'm not good enough." He sighed and placed the helmet on his head.

"You have my skills. There is no way that they won't allow you to be in the school. The worst thing possible is bing in the NOT class." She peeked at her brother smirking.

"Fine. I will try." Getting on the bike he thought about the application. "One quick question. How in the hell do I apply in the first place?"

"I'll tell you when we get back." His sister started off on her bike.

When they came back home Izaya watched as his sister wrote down something. Passing it to him, it had the information on how to apply on it. Taking the paper he ran up to his room. Following every step he applied to the school. Day after day Izaya what for some response. He didn't care if it was good or bad. Being left in the dark was one thing he would care about though.

"Sis, I haven't gotten my letter yet. What if they don't want me?" He laid his head in the palm of his left hand.

"Come on, Don't worry. Can you sense souls?" She walked into the room where her brother was sprawled out on the couch.

"We been over this. Yes, yes I can. Okay what if I get in, what if they put me in the N.O.T class?" He stared at his sister.

"You will get out of it like me. I was in the E.A.T class for a week. Plus so were our parents. To be honest I think they should learn from their mistakes." Placing her hand on his head she messed with his hair.

"Okay fine. Just stop messing with my hair." He swatted as his sister's hand.

"Fine, I'm leaving now. My job calls for me." Slipping on her jacket she looked back at her brother. "Oh and the letter is on the table. Mom and Dad were looking at it." She said as she walked out the door.

A smile spread across his face; quickly he got up from his spot and walked to the dining room. Opening the letter it told him the one thing he wasn't expecting. He was in the E.A.T class. Letting out a sigh of relief he took the letter with him to his room. Laying down he started to think about the partner he might have.