Blue

Name- Blue Unknown Hiro

Age/Birth date- 13/ October 17

Hair- Chocolate brown hair, mid back, Ribbons symmetrically on both sides of head

Eyes- Green in center and blue on the edges

Type- Meister

Weapon form- None

Clothes- Grey and black short sleeve shirt, dark blue denim jeans, white sneakers

Partner- Lucas Jay Robins/Ketana, Calem John Robins/ Ketana

Best Friend- Maka Albarn

Relationship- Death the Kid

Class- Eat

In a big green meadow sat a brunette girl

In a big green meadow sat a brunette girl. The breeze slightly lifted her hair off her body. Everyone in her neighborhood knew her. She was the nice girl who followed the rules. To others she was the outstanding girl who could do almost anything she wanted. Both views were correct. No one ever tried to tell someone different. As she laid there in the meadow no one could help but stare. She was perfect. Perfectly symmetrical that is. she had no family, but her adoptive grandfather. Everyone gave her the name Blue Hiro to keep everything symmetrical. the name is eight letters, and eight can be cut evenly. Along with her fixing everything to look symmetrical. She didn't hate this. No she made this into herself, but only because that was all she really knew about herself after her parents died. The thought brought her to tears. No one even tried to tell her what really happened. That is why she sits in the meadow. This is her safe place where she doesn't have to think. The only thing she does think about her is a place she could really call her own.

"Blue let's go practice." Her grandfather's words reached her ears in the matter of seconds.

Every day her grandfather would take her to practice with weapons. The feel of them kept her calm. It was as if everything was in place. She wasn't a natural so to say. That is why he brought her everyday. It was also the look in her eyes that kept him bringing her back. Every new weapon she got to try was like eating new desserts. The only thing about her using weapons is that they had to be symmetrical or she had to be able to use two at the same time. Having this demand only allowed her to practice with hand guns and swords. She had no problem to it as long as they look like each other and she holds them with the right angle. Even though she only likes using two types doesn't mean she'll limit herself to messing around with other amazing types of weapons. just like her grandfather she has learned to handle over 200 different weapons. With good practice that is. Out of all the weapons she has tried she still goes back to using swords a lot more. She had her own pair designed by the best blacksmith in the country. They are a blue and red with a straight edge. To her there seems to be no weight, but to everyone else they are as heavy as a boulder.

Her strength is just like everyone else's but her willpower is beyond anyone's. When people gave up practicing bowing in school she kept at it until she could not hold her arms up. everyone saw potential in her. Everyone thought that one day she will be in some type of military training do to her power, yet the true thinking people set out to get her in the best school meant for others like her. Everyday without her knowing sense she was seven twenty people sent letters to the DWMA asking them to accept her into the school.

Rain hit the roof of the training building. The sound of the drops hitting created a calmer place for Blue to practice. She started out like every regular day. Stretching out her arms and back, then moves onto her legs and everything in between. Cracking of her bones echoed through the empty room. Dummies were set up around her, tall ones, short ones, wooden and stuffed. Slowly picking up her swords she started to carefully swing at the small wooden dummy. Every hit she made were nice clean cuts. No sweaves, no deep then thin, nothing that didn't cut the dummy.

"He won't win this." Blue whispered.

This was just a warm up though. The real test was next door. It was someone also known to be a symmetry freak. His name is Death the Kid. The son of Death himself.

On the left side of the room the door slide open. Kid walked into the room and stared at Blue.

"Heya Kid." Her eyes filled with excitement and determination.

This was her day to beat Kid when he is not using his shinigami powers. Blue had many battles against Kid before. He trained her in many things. Even some things not related to fighting at all. The only thing she didn't know was this was her entrance exam to the DWMA. Kid was to decide if she was ready to get her letter or not. What he is doing is much different than what other students do to get their letters or get into the school. The only reason he is doing it this way is because they are childhood friends(Blue got over the stripes), and he just wants to make sure she won't be put down in anything she does when she gets there.

Both took their spots. Kid had his twin pistols in his hands. Blue had both swords in each hand. Slowly both leaned in slightly until they had the okay by her grandfather.

Looking back and forth between the two he mumbled the okay. Off took Blue; quickly she got behind Kid and took a chance swing. Not to her surprise though Kid guessed her attack and blocked it with his pistol.

"Nice try, but you need to let out your full self." Kid laughed a bit while taking a shot at Blue.

The bead of light flew past her head as she moved out of the way.

"I could say the same." Blue flashed her joking smile.

Every three tries she would finally land a hit on him. Every two tries he would get a shot at her.

"When...... are you ......going... to give up." Kid said in between pants.

"When.... I win!" Blue yelled while out of breath.

This went on as the sun went down. Both slowly but surely losing energy. After seven hour both laid on the ground.

"Thanks for that I think I won." Blue sat up fixing her ponytails.

"I think so too. So for your reward is this." Kid handed her the envelope.

Carefully she opened it. The bold letters of the DWMA was printed on the crisp white paper. She sat there happy to the point of straightening everything with her eyes close.

"Thanks Kid. I hope the school is as symmetrical as you say." Blue started imagining the school.

"It should be. I'll visit you once and awhile." A smile appeared on his face.

"What's with that smile Kid?" Liz said getting out of her weapon form.

"What face?" Kid said looking at his partner.

"This one." Patty said grabbing the sides of his cheeks.

"Oh and good job Blue. You really have gotten stronger." Liz patted Blue's back.

"Thanks." Blue said flashing a satisfied smile.

Looking back at the letter the date of entries was May 6 of this year.