CAN PEOPLE CHAGE BECAUSE OF LOVE? 6

Hehehe!!!

I hope you liked the last chapter

Chapter 6

(Missy's POV)

I didn’t even have to pack my stuff because I never really put them away.

I am really lazy.

I walked down the stairs slowly. I didn’t want to go and live with Caleb or I might fall for him. I didn’t want to because I didn’t want to end up in the same situation twice. Players don’t change EVER!!

“You ready?” Jason asked with a smile that could spell out ‘I am sorry we have to move in with a guy you hate'.

“Yah I am.” I tried to fake a smile.

We got into my brothers jacked up car. It made a bum pity bump sound on it. I wasn’t used to this, the no money thing. When your mother drug deals, she makes a lot of money. And when she is on drugs, she never knows if you steal some money.

My brother left in junior year to live with my aunt, but right when he turned 18 he got a job and lived by himself. He always called and made sure I was okay. He always asked if I was okay or wanted to live with him. I said no. I know my mom made some bad choices, but I still loved her and needed to take care of her.

“I am so sorry you have to go through with this. I asked a lawyer if we could have moms ‘work' money but he said it was illegal money.”

“It’s okay. I am fine.” I said with another fake smile. If my brother thought he made me sad he would never be okay.

“Here we are!” He yelled.

It was another shabby apartment building. It looked a little better. Right when I got inside a girl about 12 ran up to me and hugged me.

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! There are never any girls here except my brothers bed friends. But they are mean and always come at night. I don’t like em. But you aren’t my brothers mean friends are you?”

“No I am nice and WILL not be in your bed.” I said glaring at Caleb. Does her really bring those short skirted girls inside his house! We would talk about that later.

“Thanks for letting us come here.” I muttered.

“Yah dude thanks so much. Hey Stacey!” Jason waved at the 12 year old girl.

“Hey!!! I heard your sister isn’t a bed buddy to Caleb!!” She said cheerfully.

“SHE BETTER NOT BE!” and glared at Jason.

“I am not and also one mess up in a relationship dosent mean I cant go out with other guys.” I said.

“That guy broke your heart in pieces and then….”

“SHHHH!!!” I said I can’t believe he was about to say that in front of Caleb and Stacey. I did not want a pity party.

(Caleb's POV)

“SHHH!!!” She said loudly.

What was she about to say? WHAT???

Whoever hurt her I was going to kill. She doesn’t deserve someone who will hurt her. She deserves someone who will take care of her. Someone like me! Yeah ME!! I admitted it, I like Missy!

Wow…I never liked someone before. I can’t stop thinking about her and….wait she is going out with my best friend. I can’t do that to him. Wow, of course I like my best friend’s girl. UGH!

“Caleb?” Missy asked. Wow even her voice is perfect. Its like a ray of…

“CALEB!!”

“Uh, yah?”

“HAHA!! Wow, you were out of it for like five minutes. Jason and Stacey went out  for ice cream. I stayed here just in case you got out of your daydreaming.” She chuckled. I shivered.

WOW! I am whipped.

“So can you show me to my room.” She asked.

“S..sure.”

I grabbed her bags and took them to the guest room. Jason offered to sleep on the couch.

“Thanks for everything, and sorry about my brother and I.”

“No, it’s okay. Me and my sister fight all the time.” I took a pause. “What happened in that relationship?”

She looked down. “Me and this boy…were kind of together. He told me he l..loved me and I believed him.” She started to sob. “I saw him cheating on me. It was one of the schools Barbie’s. My heart was broken into pieces. It was my first boyfriend. Then he came to my house dr dr drunk.” She went hugged me. Shivers fell down my spine just by this hug.

 My brother wasn’t home and he tried to..to” she cried harder. I hugged her tight. She sat up and looked me in the eye. “He tried to rape me. He was so close. He already ripped my underwear off. He was s..s..so close.” She cried even HARDER. “My brother walked in and the guy jumped out the window.” She cried into my chest. Finally after an hour she fell asleep.

“Caleb! I’m home.” He walked in. “What the heck. Why does her face look like she was crying?” He halfed yelled whisper.

“She told me what happen.” I growled. Whoever the F***did this to her was going to die!

“What took you so long?” I asked curiously. Like really they were gone for like an hour.

“My car got jacked up. We had to get it fixed. It was $200. $200!!!” (A/N I don’t know how much car fixing cost)

(Missy’s POV)

“$200!!”

I woke up. Jezz my had hurts.

OMG!! I JUST TOLD A PLAYER MY SECRET!!!!!

Haha! Did anyone guess that???

COMMENT

VOTE

TELL FRIENDS

FRY BANANAS

:)