CAN PEOPLE CHANGE BECAUSE OF LOVE?

Heyy yall! Just sayin im not a fan of cussing! So if there is cussin in my story it will be appropiate.

Chapter 3

(Caleb's point of view)

Missy walked over to me and kissed me.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear. That little whisper made me shiver all down my body.

"I lov.."

"HONEY! ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!" My mom yelled.

Was I gonna say I love you too. NO! I was about to say I love you, NOT!! I cant say I love you. Its not like me to say that to a girl. I say it sometimes to get in their pants but never meaning it. I put on whatever was on top of my clothes pile. I put my hair in a perfect position. I ran downstairs.

"Honey, I made you pancakes." She sung. She knew I loved them.

"Thanks!" I grabbed one and folded it and already finished it before I could get into my mustang. Yah, I have a mustang. Its black with tinted windows all around.

On the drive to school I started to think of Missy, with her strawberry blond hair, and brown eyes.

"DUDE!" Logan yelled in the distance. Oh $hit. Just passed his house. I parked my car on the side of the rode. He got in the car.

"Dude, guess what?" Logan said happily.

"What?" I said curiously, he usally dosent get exicted about alot of things.

"Me and Missy are dating!"

"WHAT?" I said angrily.

(Missy's point of view)

After walking upstairs to my room last night I called Logan.

"Hey, can we make the date today, I kinda want to get out of the house." I said.

"Yah sure!" He said with excitment.

"Okay, I live at 123 Johnson Lane."

"Wait, do you live with Jason Thomas?"

"Yah he is my brother, kinda the reason I want to get out of the house." I said almost whispering.

"Oh, ok. Will pick you up in a few minutes." He said.

I put on some make-up, not alot though. Brushed my hair througly and ran downstairs.

"Where are you going?" My brother said still a little pissed.

"Me and Logan are going somewhere." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Whatever. But if you get your heart broken dont come crying to me." He said even more pissed.

I heard a honk outside and ran to the car.

"Hey!" I said with a fake smile, he didnt notice.

"Hey!" He kissed me. It felt like he was family.

"Umm..mm." I said. "Im so sorry its just when you kissed me it felt friendly." I felt so embarrased.

"Me too." He said relieved. I was really happy.

"You just wanna hang out as friends." I asked.

"Lets go!"

We went to a nearby lake and talked. It was really nice to talk to someone. I didnt tell him about my parents though, or about the boy who shall not be named either, just about my old school.

"You wanna hear a secret?" He asked.

"Sure." I said

"Well..when I told Caleb" I gagged."Ha, yah and well when I told Caleb about our date, he toldly freaked out, I think he has a little crush on you." He teased me.

My heart fluttered hearing that. Caleb, the godess has a crush on me.

"I was thinking we could mess with him" he said evily.

"I have an idea." I said and grinned.

(end of chapter 3)

HAHAHA!!!

I hope yall like it.

Muhahaha!!!!!

Vote and Comment

Love ya!!! -J