CAN PEOPLE CHANGE BECAUSE OF LOVE? 5

OMG OMG OMG!!! THIS IS GOING TO A SUPRISING CHAPTER!!! HEHE!!

Chapter 5

(Missys Point of View)

I skipped home after school thinking about Calebs jealous face. I think there was smoke coming out of his ears! Hehe!!

I ran inside to see a depressed looking face on my brother. It looked like he was crying.

I ran over to him and gave a tight hug,

"Whats wrong?" I ask

"Its..its..the house. We need to move."

"WHAT??" I asked in shock. It was a crappy apartment and all, but I already made friends and Caleb. I would miss his dreamy eyes and his muscular abs. And his butt could make me....STOP MISSY!!

"I am soo sorry, I knew I could never take care of you by myself. But we are moving in with a friend of mine. He has his own apartment, I think you might know him hes in your grade. His name is Caleb."

"WHAT?????"

(Calebs point of view)

I was sitting on the beach shore watching the waves go up and down. I was so pissed at Logan. He knew i didnt like her but still. WAIT???? I like her??? Its just beacause of her look? Right??

I shook my head.

I started day dreaming about her. With those brown eyes that were so cute. And her beautiful strawberry hair that had the perfect curl. AND HER LIPS!! OMG!! I would kiss them all day long if I could. We could start a family....WTH!!!!!!!! I NEVER THINK ABOUT FAMILIES WITH GIRLS!! I THINK ABOUT THEIR BOOOBS AND BUTTS! NOT FAMILY!!!!

BABY by Justin Beiber started playing on my phone. UGHH!! It was stupid little sister AGAIN!!! That devil!!

"WHAT???" I half screamed into the phone.

I heard sobbing.

"I..I..need your help." It was Jason.

"What do you need dude?"

"Can me and my sister live with you..only for a couple months." He barely spoke out

"Umm..I thought your sis lived with her mother, and you moved out in junior year."

"Yah well that mother of ours decided to go to jail for drug dealing and now i have to take care of my little sister, and its just so hard. I knew that you lived alone with your sister and I thought maybe you would understand."

"Yah, dude sure. Maybe my sis and yours could become best friends or something."

"HAHA!! Well shes a little old for her."

"Well how old is she?" I asked confused.

"She is 18 like you and her name is Missy."

My mouth hung open in shock. Yah, this was going to be good.

"Cool..sure..yah..well I got to go..bye now."

I hung up. WOOOOOOO!!! YYYYAAAYYY!!! I WAS GOING TO LIVE WITH MISSY!!!!!

Wait. Oh my god! What if i fall for her!!! $H1T!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha!! What did I tell you.

Comment if your mouths hung open!!

Comment

Vote

Tell your friends

EAT CHOCLATE!!!

-J <3