CAN PEOPLE CHANGE BECAUSE OF LOVE?

Hey this is my first wattpad story....so enjoy.

Chapter 1

(Missy's point of view)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing REALLY loudly. I hit my hand really hard on it. Did I tell you I hate mornings. Never liked them. I dressed quickly in my jeans shorts and a floral shirt. 

Today would be my first day at my new school. Its the first day of senior year, so yah I was exicited. I hoped in my old convertable and drove. When I first got there it was HUGE! I mean my high school was big but this one was HUGE! I walked out of my car and got my coach purse in the passenger seat. I walked in to the front desk.

"Hello I am Missy Jones, the new student." I said.

"Like, heres your scedule and stuff." She said and went back painting her nails.

I put on my sarcastic smile and said "Thanks" and walked away.

I got to my first class which was English. Wow I hated English. I sat in my seat and took out my stuff. Then I felt someone sit next to me and I turned around to see who it was. I turned around and the guy sitting next to me had gorgeous blue eyes and dark brown hair that went to half his neck. My hair was strawberry blond and I had brown eyes, not match for his sky blue ones. Then i looked down and through his shirt you could see a eight pack. I looked back up and saw a big giant smirk on his face.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." the mystery guy said.

"Sorry I dont like pictures of ugly people around my house."

"My name is Caleb. Whats yours?"

"None of your buisness." I said then walked away"

(Caleb's point of view)

Who was this girl? Usally all girls would throw themselves at me. I dont fight for girls, they fight for me.

"Who was that hot chic?" My friend Logan said with a smirk.

Jeallosy poored through me. What the heck? I am NEVER jealous.

"I dont know, she is stubborn."

"I bet 20 bucks I can get her name."

"Deal" I said, if she didnt give it to me she most not give it to Logan.

(Missy's point of view)

I hot guy walked over to me. He wasnt as hot as Caleb though. He walked over and sat right next to me. Please dont be another jerk. Please dont be another jerk. I thought in my head.

"Its Missy, I am new here." I said with a smile on my face. He might actually be nice.

"Nice to meet you Missy, do you want me to show you around later."

"Sure" I said.

The whole entire class me and Logan were talking about our favorite colors and movies. I found out I have free period, lunch and gym with him also.  

At the end of class Logan caught me by suprise.

"Hey do you want to go on a date with me?"

"Yah that sounds fun." I said with a grin on my face.

I wrote down my number on his hand.

This might actually be a good day.

(end of chapter 1)

OMG!! This is my first wattpad story. Please send me suggestions for actors and actresses.

What do you think of Missy? Logan? Caleb?

VOTE AND COMMENT :)