splendy floof

Splendy p.o.v.
This woman is gorgeous. She is everything I want is a woman. She's smart, cute, funny, talented, and sexy... I...could never have someone so incredibly amazing in my life...I am not deserving.

*Reader looks up and sees splendy staring in the distance with a look of pure sorrow.*

Reader p.o.v.
"Hey are you alright?" I could see the man zoning out and thinking. Just then a tear rolled down his cheek and a sympathetic smile smeared down his cheek and his empty loving eyes met mine "I hardly know you and you have me weak and teary eyed" he began to tremble "I hardly know you and I already trust you with my life. I look at you and could see us in a beautiful sunset and us holding each other like there is nothing left. I want you to be in my life." Just then be broke down and started crying on the floor. This man was a mess, but you knew you had to be there for him. In a way you could tell that this was meant to happen. You and him are meant for each other. It's like love at first sight.
___________________________________

              Please read!

          THANKS FOR THE READS IT HONESTLY ME AND THE WORLD TO ME! IM SO SPRRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO PUT THIS OUT BUT I HAVE BEEN HAVING A FEW PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND WHAT NOT BUT I WOULS ALSO LIKE TO ADK YOU GUYS SOMETHING.
Ok so I made the cover for this chapter and plan on making more, but if you guys want me to feature your art as cover you can dm it to me or send it over kik( if you don't know what Kik is it's a messenger app) so yea. GOODBYE LOVES ( ^ω^)