*OFFENDER LEMON*

**LEMON WARNING**
reader p.o.v.
I woke up the next morning to and empty bed and a very sleepy looking offender looming over me with a loving grin. "Good morning my love" I could hear something in his voice that I couldn't pick out. Just then the familiar feeling came over me as he placed his lips on mine and we slowly kisses. I felt him slowly and sneakily find a way to be laying on top of me. As our kiss deepened I felt so relaxed and loved. Just then he nervously pushed the very tip of his toung to my bottom lip. He looked scared and almose nervous to say the least, but I allowed him entrence and allowed his toung to explore my mouth. Of course he took it slow. I then happened to see a long white tendril appear out the side of my eye, reaching for something to our left. I then saw the tendril holding a condom...I ..... He planned on having sex.... I mean yea I've never done it before...., but I'm super pumped. I pulled away from our make out session and looked deep into his gaze and held it until I finally got the condom out of the tendril. "Hey, hey, hey what are you doing?" He said in a semi nervous voice. I smiled and told him I wanted to put it on for him. His face got dark red and a smile spread across his face. Another tendril, which I hadn't noticed, finally came back into the room with a blood red rose wrapped within it. "Sweet heart, I want you to have this. It will make this time a lot more....pleasureable." I smiled as he handed it to me. The rose had a smell that I could smell from across the room and it actually made me a little light headed. I could still hear and think just fine, but something took control of my body. All my body wanted was sex. One the soft petals came into contact with my skin, my everything became really vulnerable. I let out a loud moan because of the feeling and I instantly felt my crotch get extremely wet. I arched my back as he viciously gripped my hips and put his toung into my mouth making me twitch. I began to grind myself against his thigh to get some sort of feeling. He finally saw my attempt to get pleasure and he finally responded with a drought round of fingering. I yelled out because this was the first time anything like this had happened to me, but I loved it. I moaned out his name as he added finger after finger until I couldn't take anymore and I almost reached my limit, but just as I was about to he pulled out. He then nervously pulled his member out of his pants. He put his tip next to my mouth and nervously giggled as I took his tip into my mouth and swirled my toung around it and took more of it into my mouth. Once he finally came into my mouth, he moved himself down to my entrance and started pumping in and out of me roughly and also bringing back that orgasmic feeling from earlier. Was making the bed shake and my core throb so hard I came a little bit. When he finally got close his face got red and he began to drool and moan in sync with me as he continued to work me out and then we finally came. I finally gained control of myself again as he weakly layed down next to me nervous and exhausted from the hours of sex. He looked over at me and softly smiled and kissed me. I smiled and snuggled up to him and kissed once more. He asked if I like what he had done and I excitedly nodded yes and kissed him good night or morning? Before I could say or do anything else he kissed me softly on the lips and told me he loved me and we both fell asleep in a warm embrace.

___________________________________

    HELLO I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS LEMON CHAPTER AND IM SORRY ITS SO LONG ((THAT WHAT SHE SAID)), BUT ANYWAY THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 2K READS. OK BYE ( ^ω^)