Apology to La Pittura Characters

Start from the beginning

7-10

Dear creator of Hetalia: Axis Powers,

I'm sorry i made your satire into a dramatic mess.

~

The author of La Pittura

Dear Germany,

I'm sorry you can't remember the love of your life's name. I'm sorry you cannot a: wash your hands, b: catch mice or c: figure out that Greece has stolen your cats! I'm sorry you seem like a total jerk to Italy and you've been sick a lot recently. I'm very, very sorry about that. I'm also sorry that you apparently cannot bake a pie, or whatever it is you were trying to cook, or that Prussia randomly pops out of your fridge screaming about beer. I'm sorry you have to live with him.

Your loving writer, and a whole lot better cook,

Raneko_chan

Dear Italy,

I'm sorry your life is a soap opera. I'm sorry that Japan kind of made you tell him your secret, or that you blurted it out so readily, or that you and your brother had a DRAW over pasta eating! come on, Italy, you can eat pasta better than ANYONE!!! I'm sorry going to Germany's was so hard without a car. I'm sorry you ended up a wreck. I'm sorry Germany now hates you. I'm sorry you gave your tomato ring back, I know you cherished the thing. I'm sorry you got locked in a basement by your brother. That must stink on ice. I'm sorry he's so mean to you in general. Oh, and I'm sorry Germany stripped you when you guys were kids.

Gotta admit though, that was funny! I even wrote a song!

" I see Britain~ I see France~ I see Italy's underpants~~~"

Don't you love it?

Aspiring songwriter,

Raneko_Chan

Dear Austria,

I'm sorry you have to put up with Holy Roman Empire and Italy at the same time. They're both such clutzy little midgies...

Not a babysitter,

Raneko_Chan

Dear Romano,

Sorry you looked bad and that you can't even beat your own sister at eating Pasta. You should be ashamed.

SHAME ON YOU

Raneko_chan

Dear Japan,

You're just an awkward third wheel, aren't you? XD

Poor thing...

Raneko_chan

Dear Fans,

Sorry for smashing you with depression. XD

-Raneko_chan

 11-13

Dear Himayura,

Uh, yeah... Ehe... Ehehehe... ehe...0-o* sorry...

RETREAT! WHITE FLAG! WHITE FLAG!

~

Legacy

Dear Italy,

Sorry about many things. Sorry you can't actually sing, but hey, Swaylor Tift's fault, not yours. ^.^ Sorry you randomly have a nightmare, or that Belarus glomped you, I'm sure it was terrifying. I'm sorry for all the stuff I put you through and I hope you can forgive me, too.

Is this the end?~

Legacy

Dear Germany,

Sorry your brother, instead of comforting you, is off playing darts with Hungary... with him 'volunteering' to be the dart board. Sorry you're pretty guilty, but hey, aren't we all? Sorry you got trappd under the kitchen sink. At least you're with Italy, right? I'm going to miss writing for you. :(

So this is goodbye~

Legacy

Dear Japan,

I'm sorry you just seem like the awkward third wheel or the one who gets sick and/or hurt the entire time. You really are an awesome old man, and though a bit difficult to write for, you were an eye-opener and a general all-around awesome guy to write for. :)

Do we have to say goodbye? ~

Legacy

Dear America,

With every word I wrote, my pride to live in this awesome *ahem* I mean, epic country just grows larger and larger. You remind me of myself, and I realize te stereotype is actually... a little true, which is fine, bcause who doesn't love you, man? Keep your chin up, America, you are an epic country! BTW- sorry for making you such a minor guy. I promise if I write the second book, you'll get a bigger part~

I don't have to say goodbye to you,~

Legacy

 Dear Romano,

You really do care about people, deep down inside, and I'm sorry you have difficulty expressing your emotions. Please don't get discouraged, you're really a great guy deep down! I'm sorry I didn't have much of an opportunity to show your soft side. Even though we're polar opposites, a part of you will always be with me. (Which I'm undecided as to whether that's a good or bad thing.)

See you later,

Legacy

Dear Fans,

Thank you for sticking through to the end. I greatly appreciate your generosity and your support. :) See you next story! (Maybe. ;) )

Let's continue steaming on towards friendship,

Legacy

THE END