Epilogue

Sorry... but now I'm writing depending on you and a sugaxgirl(not published yet) fanfic so I need to end something so I'm not stressed ;-; hope you liked the fanfic~
Please Comment and Vote~
---

Two years passed and Jimin and Yoongi was now raising a two year old girl girl named Eun.

"Eun!" Jimin ran to the toddler's room, "Let's go to uncle Jin's and eat some delicious food."

Eun nodded, "Yay!"

Jimin picked up the small girl who resembled both Jimin and Yoongi. Yoongi was at work so he went to Jin's house by himself.

"Jimin. The food's on the table for both Eun and Nari." Jin said, pointing at the table.

Right... Taehyung was actually pregnant at the same time Jimin was, he just didn't tell anyone until he gave birth to Nari.

Everyone besides Hoseok just thought he was getting fat.

He said he wanted Nari to be a surprise to everyone.

Now Nari and Eun were the best toddler friends on the planet.

Jin and Jungkook were married and were expecting a baby soon. They luckily, told everyone instead of keeping it a secret.

"Eomma! Where's Appa?" Eun asked her father.

"Appa is at work, he'll be here soon." Jimin kissed Eun's cheek and smiled.

Nari was sitting in Taehyung's lap and being back rubbed by Hoseok.

"You spoil that child." Jimin chuckled.

Right then, Yoongi walked in, "And we spoil Eun so shut up."

"Appa!" Eun shouted, reaching her arms out to Yoongi.

Yoongi took her and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Missed me?" Eun nodded.

Jimin smiled, he was happy with all he had.

Yoongi and Jimin literally haven't fought since Yoongi had almost lost him that one day. Yoongi was upset at first but hid it so Jimin wouldn't get mad. But once Eun was born, he felt like the happiest man on earth.

They were a great family.

They... were not Broken anymore.

END
---
Please Vote and Comment~
And be prepared for when I publish the SugaXGirl fanfic. I probably won't for a while cuz I wanna write the chapters before I publish it. But be prepared.