-------------------------------------------------

The rest of the week has gone by quickly. I've spent most of my time at the guys house. Nearly all of them had to go and do things so I spent my time with Murray. We updated my website and put on some new products and I got some of my last clients to give me reviews and added them as well. It was exciting to see how much people enjoyed my products and boards which gave me a boost to try and get Gus's board finished. We spent time watching DVDs and while he done Academy work from his laptop or his own work I done mine or had a nap.

It's been nice feeling part of a family. Every day they grow on me more and more. The small touches they give me and the care they show me makes my heart swell opening five little spaces for them to get inside.

I feel like I have been falling for them since the very first night I met them at the party. I haven't kissed any of them since Eli and not because it's awkward or anything but I think they might be waiting for my next move and right now I don't know what that is since I'm trying to focus on tonight with Harry.

We decided to go with a back story that I was only stripping to pay my way through college and decided to go straight now I'm finished to see if that would possibly shake Harry off my scent if he knows I couldn't be bought.

As I didn't need to dress as bad as when I was a stripper I still decided to dress slightly provocative to see if I could work my womanly charms on him but also wanted to feel good, so I decided I wanted a flirty/sexy outfit.

I'd ordered a few outfits from the Internet and the guys convinced me to do a fashion show of what I have to choose from. I have no clue what to wear to a club so took suggestions from a google search and looked for that kind of outfit on websites and ordered them.

Now sitting doing my hair I think back to our fashion show:

The first outfit I put on was a pair of black leather pants and a turquoise sparkly top. I had on a pair of black ankle boots and thought it was quite reserved from what I've had to wear before but as soon as I stepped into the living room I didn't even get to twirl before Murray stood up and pointed to the stairs. "No way! You can see everything in those pants" he said quickly blushing. I didn't even hesitate and turned around walking up the stairs chuckling at his reaction.

The next outfit had been a silver long sleeved dress that hugged my body stopping mid thigh. I teamed it with silver stripper heels and wobbled my way down to the living room. I walked in and all the guys stared at me with open mouths while Eli looked away shaking his head. "That's HOT!" Angus shouted. "But too hot for that dickhead. No way can you wear that" he gives me an apologetic look and shook his head chuckling as Matteo tried to swipe at him.

My third outfit was a red dress with a zip up the front and black knee high boots. I had the zip down slightly showing off my cleavage and if I'm honest I felt super sexy in this outfit. Sure it was bordering on slutty but I kind of liked this one and felt guilty feeling that way. I walked down the stairs trying to be confident and walked in and managed to even get a spin. I looked around the room again smiling at the guys shyly as they all watched on except Eli who had his head in his hands bouncing his leg. Quintin walked over to me smiling. He reached forward and zipped up my dress. "The only way you are wearing that tonight is with a polo neck underneath" he says states. "How about a polo neck and jeans. Why can't she wear something like that? Instead of all these fucking sexy clothes?" Eli says exasperated as Matteo tries to reassure him. "Maybe you could could wear that out one night with me but not tonight" he says quietly into my ear walking me to the stairs making me shiver at the huskiness of his voice.