200%

I was so close to losing him that day, it was almost delusional. The final bell of the school rang and I told the students about some homework and tests.

I was happy for once since me and Troye were going to have a movie night today.

"Hey beautiful," I greeted Troye as I entered our house and sat on the empty chair.

I pulled over the teapot and poured some tea for us and told him about the events at school today while watching "Spud" movies. He didnt say anything. He never did say anything.

But its alright. As long as he is here, I am just going to try and keep him near.

"Dad?" My thirteen year old son asked as he spotted me giggling with Troye.

"Hey, George! Wanna see a movie with me and Troye?" I asked him.

He gave me a sympathetic smile and looked over at Troye who still didn't say anything.

"Is Troye sitting on that chair?" He asked me as he pointed to the chair where Troye was sitting.

"Of course he is, can't you see him?" I asked while cocking my head to the side.

"Yeah... Yeah... I can. Sorry dad," George said politely and sat on the bean bag.

"Why don't you greet Troye?" I asked George while sipping on my tea. George nodded hesitantly and did as I said so.

We watched movies for the rest of the night while munching down popcorn and sandwiches.

It was a perfect family night.

Just perfect.

If only Troye was 'really' here.

The end.