Chapter 12

Gibbs POV:
I know she was still upset about me going to Mexico but wow I didn't expect her to explode like she did, it kills me to know that I hurt her she's my little girl and always will be I'm gonna protect her from that son of a bitch Lewis no matter what I'm not gonna let her down again.

I walk into the bull pen and go straight to my desk "McGee I need you to trace Jessica's phone now!" I tell McGee and he gets straight to work "yes boss".

"Um boss why do you wanna trace her phone she's at the hospital isn't she?" Tony asks curiously

"No she isn't Tony Fornell told her Lewis escaped so she took it upon herself to go and look for him cause she believes that he's gonna look for her and kill her and everyone she cares about, so Tony no she isn't at the hospital and I have no idea where she is so FIND HER NOW!" I says as I raise my voice at the end everyone immediately gets to work and I sit at my desk and look at a picture of me, Jessica, Kelly and Shannon I can't help but smile, next to it is a picture of Jessica and me at her graduation, I was so proud of her it was unbelievable.

I love her so much I need to know she's safe and that scumbag hasn't found her yet.

"Boss I found something but your not gonna like it"

N/A:
Cliffhanger!!!
I wonder what's gonna happen
If you like this chapter please vote and please comment about what you want to happen next or what do you think they found.