Chapter 10

3rd person:
Tony kicks down the door and they were all shocked at what they saw....

Jessica was standing in the middle of the room breathless with blood dripping down her face as well as her arm, surrounded by unconscious bodies of the gang. She looks at the team and says "You took your time", the team were speechless and just stood there all apart from Fornell who knew what Jessica was capable of, that's why she was one of the best agents he had. "So are you all just gonna stand there or?" She asks while walking closer to them.

Gibbs was the first to move towards his daughter with a worried expression on his face "are you okay?, are you hurt?" He says while bringing her into a hug. At first she's hesitant but slowly wraps her arms around his waist pulling him in closer to her "I'm fine dad" she says as she pulls away, she turns to the rest of the team who are still shocked "Lewis should still be in his office handcuffed and possible unconscious along with another guy"
"Right I'll go get him" ziva says looking at Jessica with an impressed expression on her face while McGee and Tony were still trying to figure out how she was able to take down all these guys by herself.

"Tony, McGee start bagging and tagging evidence Jess go outside an ambulance should be here in a minute to check you over" Gibbs says "dad I'm fine I've had worse" Jessica replies "I don't care you are getting checked over and don't even think about arguing with me" Jessica just shakes her head and walks out with fornell close behind her.
"What fornell?" She says not bothering to look behind her "you know protocol I need to ask you what happened while it's still fresh in your mind" fornell says while taking out his notepad, just as she was about to reply the ambulance as well as the FBI back up pulls up the paramedics get out and practically pull Jessica into the back while the FBI back up stare at her slightly already knowing that they weren't needed.

Jessica has a reputation at the FBI ever since her first mission when she took out 25 guys out by herself without a weapon from then everyone knows not to mess with her and that she can handle herself.

N/A:
What do you think of what Jessica can do? What would you like to see happen next?
Vote and comment would mean a lot
Also please comment on my previous chapter about what fanfic I should do next I would really like your opinions