Chapter 2

Jessica's POV:
I was laying on m bed in Lewis's hideout everyone in his inner circle stays with him in case anything happened, I was interrupted by a knock on my door.
"Come in" I say as the door opens to reveal Lewis
"Hello roxy" he says, roxy is my undercover name
"Hi Lewis what can I do for you?" I say while sitting up
"Well I was just gonna ask if you wanted to come out with me and some of the boys?" He says sitting next to me on my bed
"No I'm okay you boys go have fun I might go see some of my girls if that's okay?" I ask hoping he'll say yes
"Oh okay yeah sure" he says standing up "oh and remember we have a job tomorrow night you better be ready"
"Don't worry I will" I say as he walks out closing the door behind him.

Once Lewis and the boys left I got changed into some skinny jeans, a tight blue top and a leather jacket and I went outside to my car and got in, once I was in I went to under my chair there was a secret compartment where I keep my real phone and gun. I pulled out my phone and dialled Fornell's number after four rings he answers "hello Jess" "hello to you to Fornell where are you? I managed to get out for a couple hours" "come to NCIS headquarters I'll be waiting" and he hangs up before I could say another thing, I was driving to NCIS and I couldn't stop wondering why was Fornell at NCIS.

I arrived at NCIS and I signed in as a visitor and I walked into the lift and pressed the button, I started to get a bit nervous I didn't want to see him. Then a ding made by the lift brought me to reality I slowly walked out and over to the bullpen where everyone was, they didn't notice me at first cause they were all looking at the screen. A quite tall, brunette man asked "so who is this undercover agent of yours Fornell?" I thought this would be a good time to introduce myself "that would be me" I say causing everyone to look at me.
"Hello again Fornell" I say looking at him then I look over and see him
"hi dad"