Chapter 6

Lewis ^ above played by Jensen Ackles

Jessica's POV:
I have just pulled up to Lewis's house, before getting out the house I make sure that my mic can't be seen then I slowly make my way out of the car and make my way up to the front door. Two of Lewis's guys are by the door they both look at me suspiciously then one of them opens the door for me, I send them a small smile walking into the house.

As I walk in I'm greeted by about twenty guys all crowded round the TV watching the football, I walk pass them and go to Lewis's office I knock on the door and I hear Lewis say "come in". I walk in with a small smile, "hey" I say closing the door behind me. "Sit down" he growls at me, I do what he says and sit in the chair in front of his desk "what's wrong?" I ask a bit worried I know he has a bad temper. He gets up from his seat and slowly walks over to me "I got told something today" he says looking straight at me "okay what did you get told?" I reply, "well that's the interesting thing i got told that I had a spy somewhere in my inner circle" he sits on the end of his desk still looking at me "what? who?" I ask trying to sound innocent and hoping that he didn't suspect me, even though I kinda thought he did already.
"Now that's the question I would like the answer to cause you know that I don't trust easily and everyone in my inner circle I trust 100% and for someone to break my trust and loyalty deserves to be punished don't you agree?" He asks "y-yeah I do" I stutter slightly. He smirks evilly at me and suddenly grabs me and pulls me into him then pushes me against the wall so I'm sandwiched in between him and the wall "now roxy while you were out and I got told his information I decided to dig a bit more into your background and I found something quite interesting do you wanna know what I found out?" He says tightening his grip on me "what?" I say mentally planning my next move, he leans in a bit so he's really close to my face and says "I found out that your real name is special agent Jessica Gibbs of the FBI isn't that right?!"

 He smirks evilly at me and suddenly grabs me and pulls me into him then pushes me against the wall so I'm sandwiched in between him and the wall "now roxy while you were out and I got told his information I decided to dig a bit more into your bac...

Lewis's house just imagine it on its own away from other houses ^

Lewis's office just with more stuff in it and darker colours ^

N/A:
I hope you like this chapter please do vote, comment and add to your reading lists.
I would just like to say thank you for 200 reads means so much to me thank you guys so much xx