In the end, her parents finally give in and let her go. Knowing she needs it, need to see the world and learnt everything on her own. Her family cried when the day finally came, Filz hugs each of them before assuring them that she will be okay and she promised to come back like that time when she was further study. Her brothers gave her the amazing speeches, her sisters told her to always called every chance she had and her parents wished her the best before give her one final kissed on the forehead and hugs her tightly while crying. Everyone who don't know Filz might sees her as a primary student because of her height. When the truth she's already in her 20s (how sad to be a smaller girl...no offense to short people out there)

Filz finally went inside the plane and wait for it to be departure. It will surely take a whole lot of hours to arrived at her destination. A single tears started to come out from her eyes. She didn't even realize that she started to cried, she was sure she put on her best act in front of her family and friends, in truth she was feeling weak and sad knowing she won't be meeting with her family not for a short time, since this is what she wants anyway. A sudden tap on her shoulder startled her, quickly she wipes her eyes and looked at the person who tapped her.

An elderly woman looking at her with a weak smile "are you okay sweetie?" Asked the elderly woman. Filz nodded her head, a little bit chuckles comes out from her mouth "I'm fine just will be missing my family."

The elderly woman understand her feeling, she then gives Filz a half hug while telling her everything will be okay. She then asked "are you visiting a family there?" Filz shakes her head and said "I don't have anyone there, it's kind of my first time visiting the place. It's actually my dream to go there."

"Ahh young woman in chasing their dreams, you're just like my grandson. He also once to chased his dream and now he finally settling down to where he is now" told the elderly woman. Filz smiled warmly and feeling amazed.

"It's great to know he is finally settling down, lucky for him to have such an amazing grandma who support his decision" said Filz still feeling a little bit jealous seeing how the grandma in front of her support her grandson dreams. Unlike hers, she have to convinced her family that she can do it on her own without being worried.

"I am happy, he gave me a handsome great grandson. You should meet him and his family, swetie" the elderly woman was so exciting talking about her grandson, her family and everything you need to know about Los Angeles. Filz happily listen to her and without missing a single bit of those stories. She was pretty much amused how an elderly woman like her still can talk like she was still in her younger years.

"Oh my I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Filz Yuni Isaac. People called me Filz most of the time" Filz introduce herself in full manners a little bit embarrassed for forgetting to introduce her name.

The elderly woman laughs at her action before saying "ohh it's okay sweetie. You have a beautiful name, called me Wendy or grandma."

Filz then held out her hand and said "thanks grandma Wendy, it's a pleasure to meet you." Grandma Wendy didn't take the hand to shake instead she went and hugs Filz even a little bit awkward but still manage to give a full hugs. Filz return the hugs and tears fall down her eyes. She now knows that there will be someone who can help her while she's there in Los Angeles but not until she try to survive first on her own.

18 hours later, Filz finally arrived at her dream places, she was happy to have landed safely and even make a new friend even if the person is older than her, at least she know if something happen she always could asked for grandma Wendy for an help, only if it's emergency.

"It was nice meeting and talking with you grandma Wendy, maybe next time if we meet again I will surely bring you to dinner as a thank you for giving me the talk" Filz said in a very thankful manners and not her usual self kind of attitude. But she learns from her parents that growing up with manners will make people know not to messed with you and respect you.