creek!

I stop myself from moving any farther.

Sophia is definitely here.

Aware of that I start to move toward where the sound came from, I prepare myself for anything. As I walk in the kitchen, I look to my right and see Sophia with a pan in her hand ready to knock me out. She swings the pan but I grab her fore arms before she hit me.

"What do you think your doing?" I say and looking at her straight in the eyes. She stays quite, but tense with a scared look on her face.

"P-p-please let go. You're-hurting me." She says matching the fear in her eyes.

"Drop the pan." She lets her hand lose and letting the pan hit the floor. The sound of it echoed throughout the house. I kick it away from us.

Every time I look at her in the eyes, is like if I were in control of her.

"Now, if you could just give me the control of the col-" I feel intense pain in my area. I fall to the floor and groan in pain. Sophia runs but the control fell from her grip and landed right in front of me. She try's to get it back, but I grab the control before her. I press the button to shock her. She screams in pain and falls on the floor. We both groan in pain together.

"Fuck you and that collar shit!" She struggles to say.

"Fuck you too!" I reply.

She tried to get up but I grab her by the leg and pull toward me. I got on top of her and pin her arms down.

"Let me go!" She says struggling get out of my grip.

"You are not going anywhere! I thought last time was the only time you were going to kick me in the balls too!" I say as a joke.

"P-please let go! Don't hurt me. Don't r-rape me Grayson." She says so innocent. She soon starts to sob. I let go of her and she backs away from me until she hits a wall.

I slowly go up to her. The more closer I get the more flater she gets to the wall. I look at her with as if I discovered something new. She looked as if she had a monster standing right in front of her. Maybe I was the monster to her.I put my hand towards her face to cup it. She turns her head the other direction away from my hand. 

"Don't touch me." She warns. The innocence slips away from her face to a scowl.

"Look I won't hurt you but you need to come with me" I put my hand out again,offering to pick her up. She rejects my hand and stands up by herself.

"I can walk myself." She walks to the room where I originally put her. I follow behind her to make sure she doesn't try to pull a stunt. As I'm about to go in the room, she slams the door on my face.

I got the hint.

———————————————

Sophia's P.O.V.

It's been a long time since Ive heard from anyone. I mean, at least I don't have to be in the presence of Ethan. Grayson....is not that bad. I really wouldn't mind if he where to be in here with me. He looks tough, intimidating, and scary but deep down he's sensitive. He is probably nice, loving, and caring. He just has his wall. I could really talk to someone.