Touch

(I am rewriting the touch one that I previously wrote, just FYI)

Dean X Reader

Synopsis: A simple witch case, that's what you thought. But when the witch puts a little curse on you things go a little chaotic.

   "I hate witches. Hate 'em." Dean muttered, falling down onto the hotel bed next to you. You sighed in agreement, intertwining your fingers with his. You, Sam, and Dean were doing a hunt and you had found out it was a witch, which earned this reaction from Dean. 

  "Come on you guys, it's a simple case. A woman uses spell work to kill her cheating husband and the woman he was with. It shouldn't be too hard." Sam said, trying to encourage you guys. You and Dean both shot him a glare, and Sam laughed at how alike you two were. 

  "Let's go and get this over with." Dean said, standing up off the bed and beginning to pack his weapons. You groaned and sat up.m

  "We never cuddle anymore." You whined, and Dean looked at you with a humorous look on his face. 

  "You're joking right? That's all you do every single night. I can't remember the last time I fell asleep without a very beautiful person attached to my arm." Dean replied, and you shrugged. He wasn't lying. 

  "Let's go. The sooner we get this done the sooner we can go eat." You said, grabbing your gun loaded with witch killing bullets and stuffing it into your pants. 

  "As long as we get pie, I'm in." Dean agreed, and you smiled before kissing him on the cheek. 

~Time skip to when you arrive at the witch's hideout~ 

     "Alright, I scoped it out and there's three possible ways she could go. I say we split up." Sam said, and you began to agree before Dean cut you off. 

  "No, Y/n has to stay with one of us." He demanded, and you rolled your eyes. He was always so protective. 

  "Dean, I'm a big girl. I've been hunting for years. I can handle myself." You argued, and he sighed but nodded. 

  "Alright, I'll go left, Dean's goes right, and Y/n you go straight." Sam said, and you and Dean nodded before the three of you quietly entered the house. You split ways, and you began to check every room you passed, your gun up and ready in case anything happened. You entered a big room, with a table covered in ingredients for a spell and a spell book. 

  "Well well well, if it isn't the Winchesters' little slut." The witch spat, coming out of the shadows. You tried to shoot her but she threw you against the wall, your gun getting knocked out of your hand. 

  "It must be so tiring, doing everything you can to make Dean happy when he doesn't even love you." That hit you where it hurt, and she knew it. But instead of showing it, you put a shit-eating grin on your face. 

  "Well at least he didn't cheat on me with the babysitter." You said sweetly, but gasped in pain when she backhanded you across the face. 

  "Soon, your little knights in shining armor will run through that door and I will kill all three of you." She said, and just as she finished the door burst open and the Winchesters ran in. She threw them against the wall too. Hard. 

   "Finally, everyone has arrived. Now we can get started." She said, turning to her table of ingredients. There was no way she could hold all three of you for long, and you saw Sam pull his hand off the wall. He still had his gun, he could kill her. 

  "I'm debating on having one of you kill the other two, or if I should just kill all three. Decisions decisions." She said, flipping through pages of her book. Sam got his whole arm off, aimed, and shot. It hit the witch in the arm, and she whirled around, infuriated. 

   "You shouldn't have done that, now your precious Y/n gets to suffer." She growled, grabbing something off her table and heading over to you. 

     "Don't you dare touch her!" Dean yelled, and she stopped to look at him. She walked over, running her red-painted nail down his cheek. The look of pure murder on his face showed that, no matter what, he would kill the witch. 

  "And what will you do if I do, Dean?" She asked softly, and Dean tried his best to get himself off the wall. But she was in full control now. 

   "Exactly, now you better keep your pretty little mouth shut or you'll be the one to kill her." The witch whispered, before walking over to you. She obviously didn't care that she was bleeding, or she was just really good at hiding it. She chanted something in Latin before blowing powder in your face. Sam shot her once again, this time in the head. She fell to the ground at the same time you did. 

  "Could you have taken any longer?" You yelled, standing up and brushing yourself off. Sam apologized, and you forgave him. 

  "Let's just go. I'm starving." You said, and you grabbed your gun off the floor and headed for the Impala. 

  "I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hate witches." Dean said, and you once again agreed. You didn't feel cursed, so you thought the curse must have died along with the witch. 

  "How about the diner I saw a street down from the hotel? I heard they have great pie." Dean suggested, and you nodded vigorously. 

  "That sounds amazing." You said, and Dean made his way to the diner. All three of you sat down in a booth and Dean's arm brushed your thigh. You cried out in pain, and clutched where he had touched. 

  "What? What is it?" Dean asked, grabbing your shoulder. Searing pain filled where he was touching, and you jerked out of his grasp. 

  "N-nothing. I'm going to the bathroom. Order me some pie. And a milkshake." You said, sliding out of the booth and hurrying to the ladies' room. The part of your pants were Dean had touched was now covered in blood, same with your shoulder. You pulled your shirt down to see a long gash on your shoulder. You gasped. This must be the curse. Dean couldn't touch you. 

(Part two coming soon)