Chapter 1

The first chapter is here!

Thank you for adding my book to your library, reader.

For those of you who have come from the BTS Amino app, I am very grateful for your support.

The cover has been made by my lovely lovely lady and friend -Spacebars!

Check out her profile and her book MONSTERS!

Enjoy the first chapter!

_______________________________

Chirp after chirp and the flapping of the wings catches your attention, forcing you to look out the window. The overly boring class was making you sleepy, but the bell was yet to ring. And your brain was yet to die.

You sigh, you eyes closing exhausted from the last nights actions. Even the slightest peace that there was, was broken by the excited girls whispers as they chatted about boys. You had no chance of shutting them out as your senses were very much heightened.

You sigh in relief when the bell rings loudly, causing an uproar from the students. You stay seated, not wanting to push in between the hormonal teenagers. When the classroom is cleared, you stand up slowly and head out to the roof of the school.

Ignoring the skeptical stares and whispers along with the rumors around you, you stare out the window, your [EC] eyes scan the endless blue sky.

You mindlessly walk down the hallway, until a stiff, muscled body crashes against you. You stand your ground, unaffected by the boys weight. Slowly looking down, you found the boy, the talk of the whole god damned school, sitting on the floor wincing. He massages his shoulder before looking up at you.

More like, your legs.

Your skirt wasn't that short, but it was enough to show your defined thighs. He gulps dryly, looking up at your eyes.
Giving him a blank stare, you were about to go around him, but a big smile spreads across his face and he gets up, dusting off his pants.

"Sorry, I didn't pay attention to where I was going. "

He says, a sweet smile on his face, as his chocolate eyes stare at you innocently. You hadn't even realized the silence around the two of you, and by the looks of it neither did he.

You found it hard to open your mouth and answer so you just nodded and proceeded your way to the roof.

"You're not hurt are you? "

Before he could stop himself, he muttered out the question. Somehow, your silnce intrigued him, and when you turned around, giving him an annoyed look, he found himself shutting up immediately.

You didn't say anything but fought back the urge to glare at the brown haired boy.

He was surprised even more when you just turned around and walked away, giving him the cold shoulder.

"Jungkook are you okay? "

He nodded without a word, his eyes stuck on your form. He was always given attention from the students of the school, somehow growing accustomed to it.

Your ignorance was like a slap to his popularity.

But of course, you knew who he was.

The most popular boy, the talk of the school, Jeon Jungkook. Member of the uprising Kpop group called BTS. He was now in his senior year, the same as you, and after winning numerous awards with his team, his popularity only grew.