3. Young hearts

"Okay so, you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but, where are your parents?" I turned, pausing the episode of the flash that was on the tv.

"Why do you ask?" I took another slice of pizza from the box on the coffee table.

"It's just, you've lived here for so long and I know nothing about you. So I wanted to learn more." Stiles answered, sounding almost nervous.

"Well, if I'm gonna tell you. You're going to have to promise me that you won't tell Scott, Or whoever else you're friends with." He nodded so I decided to keep going. "My parents were um they were at the store, and uh someone came, asked for all the money in the register. He said if he didn't get soon he would start shooting people, he kept his promise. The police were called but when they showed up my parents were dead and the guy was gone." I looked up to see Stiles' almost blank expression.

"I'm sorry for your loss. I know that's probably not what you want hear, I would know because of my-"

"Your mom." I finished for him and he sat shocked at the fact that I knew.

"Stiles, A it's a small town and B the whole town was at that funeral. Including me. I saw how hurt you were, I even remember talking to you that day. Although it was very brief." He looked at me confused, trying to remember young me.

"I honestly don't remember that at all." I laughed at his sudden change in tone and he soon joined me.

"I uh I should probably be getting home, it's late." I nodded standing up to walk him out and followed him down the stairs towards the front door.

"So, I'll uh see you tomorrow?" I asked, rubbing my eyes in an attempt to wake me up.

"Yeah, definitely." He walked out the door and I watched as he walked towards his jeep.

"Save me a seat at lunch!" I yelled across my driveway, and I knew he heard me as he looked at me waving.

"Alright, now what am I gonna do with a whole pizza?"

__________

"Allison!" I ran towards the brunette, well more like I walked really fast considering my shoes were slowing me down slightly.

She stood in front of her boyfriend and she ruffled his hair as I reached them.

"Hey Scott." I smiled in his direction and he gave me a small smile back. "Allison, walk me to my locker?" She nodded her head and followed me as we made our way.

"So you're going out with Scott tomorrow night right?" I took the books out of my bag, placing them in my locker and exchanging them for the ones I needed.

"Yeah, we don't know what we're doing, but yeah we are." We walked to class and I turned to see Jackson's locker smashed in.

"What're you looking at King?" He looked up from the flimsy metal once known as his locker door.

"Nothing, just the sad excuse of a locker. You really should clean that up." I ruffled his hair and he rolled his eyes in a playful manner.

"I hate you." He mumbled under his breath as I started to walk away, his arm extended as he held my hand loosely.

"Shut up Whitmore, you know you love me." I let go of his hand, sending a wink in his direction and followed Allison to class.

__________

I walked out of the lunch line, sending the lunch lady a glare as I walked away. I walked towards Stiles and Scott and sat next to in the chair next to Stiles.