Chapter 24

(ALEXANDRIA'S P.O.V.)

"Hey you little slut. I got a little present for you" Alpha laughs evilly.

I look up from my position (curled up into a ball) and saw him walking towards me.

I immediately sat up and try to move away.

"Don't be scared you whore, you'll like the present." He smiles menacingly.

He moves his hand from behind his back to show a needle.

I squeal and start crawling backwards, but he ends up catching up to me and he holds me down. He pushes the needle in my arm and gives me whatever's inside it.

He then let's go of me and walks out of the cell laughing.

I don't even get enough time to think of what he did to me by the time the pain started.

I curled up back into a ball and whimpered.

'He gave me silver' I concluded.

I laid there for hours whimpering.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I see is Cassandra. She is trying to pick me up.

As I stand up I realize the burning sensation growing rapidly through my body.

'Silver.. They gave me silver, I knew they would start hurting me eventually.'

The best way out is to act like nothing's wrong.

I stand up and step out of the bathtub.
Cassandra hands me a big shirt and baggy shorts. I put them on and she leads me to the room I've been sleeping in. When we walk in I see Damon messing with a box in his hands and pointing it to the box thing hanging on the wall. I lay down in bed and Damon walks over to me.

"Here's the remote, it controls the tv. If you want the tv to be louder you press this button, and if you want it to be quieter you press this button. I have a movie set up for you. When it's over come out and dinner will be done and after dinner I'll put on another movie. Ok?"

I nod my head and he presses a button on the box then gives it to me, he then walks out shutting the door behind him.

Since the movie just ended I walk out like Damon told me to. The burning has been getting worse by the minute, but I know they'll stop it sooner if I act normal.

I sat at the table and started to eat the food.

"Oh. I was going to bring your dinner to you so you can eat in bed."

Cassandra says when she turns around.
I stop eating it and looked up at her.

"Don't worry it doesn't matter."

She turns back around for a minute before she comes over and places another bowl of food at the seat next to me.

Damon walks in and kisses Cassandra on the forehead then comes to me and kisses me on my forehead then he goes and sits in his seat to eat.

"So Lexi how are you feeling?" Damon asks while shoveling food in his mouth.

"Ok" I whispered.

'The more I don't act like it's bothering me the quicker this will be over.'

"Do you want to take another ice bath?" Cassandra asks me.

I shake my head and stand up to go do the dishes.

"I'll clean it go get some rest" She said to me.

I nod my head and head out.

"She's in pain" Damon whispered.

"I know"

I overhear as I go to my room. I walk in and climb into the bed within a couple minutes a dose off.

I feel shaking on my shoulder as I'm slowing waking up, I whine and stretch. As I open my eyes I see Matt.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He says softly

'The more I don't act like it's bothering me the quicker this will be over. Matt could stop it if I act good... but Cassandra said he wouldn't hurt me. Guess she lied... ' I pout.

"Here I know what will help it." He says as he takes off his shirt and pants and climbs into bed next to me. He pulls me to him. I sighed as the pain instantly lessens and cuddled into him hoping the more I do the more it'll go away. He starts to play with my hair and I end up dozing off again.

When I come to again, I open her eyes and look to see Matt still next to me.

"Hi" he smiled.

I smile back hoping he'll make the pain go away again.

"Is your pain getting worse?"
I nod my head in response.

*knock knock*

"Yes"

Damon opened the door, "I got the thing."

"Ok."

He handed something to Matt and walks out.

"I have something that will help the pain ok?" Matt said.

He pulled out the needle.

'No, more silver' I thought as I try to get out of his arms.

"Sweetie it'll take the pain away."
I whimper and keep trying to get away.

"Ok... Ok" He put it on the table,"it's gone."

I relax and cuddle back into his arms and the pain lessens a little.

"I think I have something else that might help you." I looked up at him.

'Please no more silver'

"No needles." He whispered.

'No needles equal no silver' I thought, so I nod my head.

He started getting closer to me and put his lips on mine.

I close my eyes and started to move my lips like his. He moves to be on top of me.

A noise came out of me and I heard a growl.

I stop kissing him and he went to my neck I let out another weird noise when he kiss a spot on my neck.

He kept kissing that spot and I started to wiggle.

When he stopped kissing my neck, I started to kiss him again.

All of the sudden I started to feel really sleepy. I looked up and looked at Matt.

"I'm sorry baby... It's for your own good." He said.

I looked at him confused before my eyes closed.

A/N:

Sorry i haven't posted in a while. I've been working on a new project. 😉😉

I'm going to start writing more on this story.

Thank you for reading.