Chapter 13

Read A/N at the end, it's important
I woke up to movement on my side. I peeked open one eye and saw my mate trying to get out of my hold.

I groaned and rolled over closer to her and tried to cuddle into her more. She tensed, but I ignored it.

After a couple minutes of her sitting there, she tried get out again.

"I wanna cuddle" I whined.

She whimpered.

"Ok, fine, I'm getting up" I groaned.

I got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After that I went and got changed. When I went back into the bedroom she was sitting on the bed starting at the wall in front of her. I sat down in front of her and she put her head down.

"I wanna ask you a couple simple questions, ok?" She ignored me.

"Do you know your name?" I heard her heart beating faster.

"I just want to have a name to call you by." She looked up at me scared.

"I don't want to keep calling you 'sweetie', not that I mind it, please tell me." She opened her mouth and then closed it.

"You can ask me a question if you want too."

She looked up at me in shock and just stared for a minute.

"Where's Alpha" she whispered.

I held in a growl,"Somewhere far away"

"Can I see him" she whispered.

"Why do you want to see him" I growled.

She whimpered.

"I'm sorry sweetie it's just, he hurt you and I don't want to see you in pain."

I waited for her to respond but she didn't.

"How about this, if you tell me your name then I'll take you to go see him. But I'm staying in the room with you to make sure he doesn't hurt you, ok?" She looked up at me through her eyelashes.

"Alexandria"

I smiled,"Alexandria, I like that... Ok we'll go see him soon, come on let's go eat breakfast."

I stood up and walked us out of the suite. We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Since it was really early and it was Sunday nobody was up yet. I led her to the breakfast bar to sit while I started to cook omelets.

"Are you up" I mindlinked James.

"Now I am, what's up" he said groggily.

"I need you to guard my room for a little bit so I can talk to the pack doctor."

"Ok when"

"In about a half an hour"

"K, I'll be there."

After she finished I took her back into our room and got her situated in bed.

"Ok, I'm going to be gone for a couple minutes, but there's going to be a guard outside the door so no one can hurt you, ok?" She ignored me and stared at the wall in front of her. I sighed as I got up and walked out of the room.

"I'll be back as soon as I can" I said to James.

"Yes Alpha"

A/N:
Thank you guy soo much for reading my story, thanks to you guys this book is at #58 in the werewolf genre.
I'm soo grateful, thank you soo much... Ily