Chapter 3.

Heard that eyes can bury you under ground, but ever heard that eyes do have capability of creating violent commotion inside you?

Well, standing at the entrance of the Exotic mansion all my eyes could register was the storm that was capable of blowing me hard enough that my short forehead started sweating even in the cold air conditioning hall.
With a straight face I didn't wander my gaze around like I should, rather my eyes were staring into the glimpse of tempest in the person standing right in front of me.
His less charcoal gray eyes staring me as if one second he'll haunt me down like Edward Cullen in twilight, but the devastating fact was I was no Bella but Victoria whose blood is really important to be sucked by the person slaying me with his looks.

Blonde hairs that were supposed to be neatly combed were all messed up, his sunless eyes speaking volumes even with his lips sealed in a thin line. His diamond carved jaw clenched as if kept for operating his mouth that should be kept sealed because all those lips would ooze is fire. He was standing near the big dining table wearing a grey coloured suit with a white shirt underneath whose few front buttons were  opened displaying a tattoo on his right pale chest that read something like 'biblical' which I perceived to be Biblical Sinner. The thought of his name made me come out of my extremely intense gaze and I realised we were standing on the same spot from five minutes.

Diverting my stare from him I cocked my head to right to see my brother gawking at the whole big mansion.

At least he got something good to admire, unlike me...

But soon Zylins awe regard settled on the familiar figure, and soon those overwhelmed eyes widened in realisation and his head snapped in my direction in a second to meet my gaze that was already staring him.

I slowly nodded my head and did an eye talk that said 'not to speak anything I'll handle everything'. His eyes still filled with apprehension but still his head managed to give me a curt nod which stiffened when someone cleared their throat.

I thought the intruder would be The Biblical Sinner, but when I followed the source of sound my palpitating heart settled in peace when I realised an old man which I apprehended to be our beloved uncle Thomas as Grums said us about. He was exactly the same my grandmother showed me in the picture.

Unlike Diego Heavens, Thomas Heaven aka my uncle was wearing a black coloured suit. His short fat form with a round shaped stomach kinda made him cute. His round cheeks making his already small eyes narrowed when he gave me a cheeky cute smile.

His name made me to wind back to my old memories when I use to watch 'Thomas and friends' specially his ball belly which actually looks like Thomas face!

Gosh! I so wish I could watch that cartoon again!!

"Hello there to you too!" He greeted in a fervour manner that reminded me of my sport teacher Mr Franklin who died last year in a a road accident.

Well that comparison came out weird...*stiches my mind *

"Umm...Hi uncle Thomas?" I tugged a strand at the back of my ear shyly. (You know just to add a tint of innocence to my already innocent face.)

"Yo!" Zylin greeted with a toothy smile.

"Hello cutie pie!" Uncle gushed like a cheerleader.