Chapter 1.

"Aera! Stop the car I have to pee!!" Zylin shrieked beside me, holding his groan.

Rolling my eyes at his natural immature conduct I stopped the car in middle of the narrowing road.

"I told you Zylin!" I busted through my clenched teeth in vehemence. "I told you to pee inside the mall's washroom."
Checking the time on my wrist watch which read 5:45pm I narrowed my eyes at my brother who pouted with his pink plum lips. His eyes now big and gleamy with fake tears.

He always did this at any time of haste. We were already late due to the long distance route I took from the mall. We will be grounded if Gummy Bear is already home.

"I thought I could hold it. But my small Christmas tree couldn't handle the lemonade we had during our grocery shopping."

Closing my eyes I sighed heavily whilst undoing the seat belt. Mirroring my action he did the same, and was soon out of the car. My warm body soon contrasted with the cold breeze, eyes narrowed due to the swirling wind I mumbled few curses under my breath and walked around following Zylin at the back of the car.

A small smile curled up my lips the moment my gaze settled on the deep green foliage that surrounded the whole hill station .The persian blue sky against the whole layer of greenery looked like a beautiful painted picture. A whirlpool of wind again took a turn in my direction and goosebumps started prickling up my bare hands that were only covered in a cut sleeves tank top.

"Holy Guns Aera!! Look, there's a bullfrog here !"

"What the hell are you doing Zyl?" I spatted, keeping a hand on my hips whilst knitting my brows in choler.

Lowering his long eyelashes whilst entwining his hands in front of his torso he looked all cunning cotton balls with a small pout on his lips. I sighed heavily and walked over his form.
"We're already late Zayl. And I'm sure Grums is already home, if she, by any chance saw me driving her car. She'll kill both of us."

"We'll come here again some other day. Remember how we found your other frog in the backyard?" I added, to which he nodded his head with a small smile, and turned around to do his business.

I closed my eyes and leaned against the back of the car. A horn of a car along with a slamming door made me abruptly come to my stances.

A man wearing a grey coloured armani suit came walking in my direction. I cringed at the sight of his blond hair that didn't contrast a bit with the gray coloured suit. His hooded gray eyes met mine the moment he came in front of me. Coking his head in Zylin's direction, he walked towards him with clenched jaw and flared nostrils.

Zylin was again gawking at the same Bullfrog that now hop-skipped changing it's direction whilst making my dear brother to mirror it's action. The process of peeing continued along his action, and soon the liquid excretory product was now on the blonde guys expensive shoes. The action causing my brother pants to drop down his knees revealing small Christmas tree.

Meaning : His small di*k was now on full display!

I face palmed internally seeing the whole ordeal in front of me.

"What the hell." Was the first thing he said with his thick accent in pure lividness. Anger was written all over his aspect in different languages. Diverting his glare towards me he started taking long strides in my direction.
"You miss!" He gesticulated his finger in my direction in a threatening tone.
"You will pay each and every penny of the shoes, your son just spoiled!"

My jaw dropped to underground water when I heard the word Son!.
I'm Sure I was a twenty year old. But mother??

Who the bragging buck is he to call me like that?

"He's not my son you old blonde man!" I shouted in a pure vehement outcry whilst poking my finger on his chest that was covered in the layer of armani suit.

"Do you know how much do these shoes cost ?" He gestured his finger down the road, following his finger I eyed the shoes that looked a bit similar to the shoes I ordered  for Mr. Parker on his fifty fifth birthday.

"6,000 US dollars!" He boomed on my face which was still titled down eyeing his shoes.

A gasp escaped my lips when I recalled the price of the exact shoes.
"You've been cheated old buck!
I bought the same shoes for 4,00 dollars for my own neighbour!"

"Shut the hell up!" He roared. "I will get you both arrested for blocking the way like this." He fawned through his clenched teeth making my eyes to register the straight jaw line on his face. Taking out his mobile from his pants he continued glaring in my direction.

Diverting my gaze from him I met Zylin's eyes and said.
"Àpha iphil caphoúnt threphè. Gephèt èphin daphà caphàr!" I spoke as if I'm speaking in another language. But in actual it's was a code language in between me and Zayl.

[ I will count till three. Get in the car.]

His anger now replaced with confusion and he furrowed his brows making his hooded eyes narrow in process.
I gave him a tight smile as if whatever I spoke  will be addressed to him.

"Waphùn, tuphù aphànd threphè!!"
And I rushed towards my car.
[One, two and three!!"]

Soon I reached my door in one breath and got inside the car with Zyl doing the same.

And in a snap of second we were on our way to home.

*****************

So how many of you can actually speak in that language?

Follow me @scarletheartfelia
if you think the Chapter was worth!