Chapter 2.

"Hospital Bucket List?" I read out the headlines loud completely confused with the white paper Grummy Bear handed over me.

Right now she was leaning against a fluffy pillow of a hospitals bed, her one hand occupying a tv remote, while the other was cupping her chin. Her eyes dreamy with slight blush on her cheeks with whatsoever she was watching, following her gaze I cocked my head towards the tv.

Blood creapt my cheeks in slits of seconds when my eyes registered the movie Notebook being played on the small tv at the corner of the room. It was the scene where Allie and Noah, were kissing each other in rain.

God! Why do I always have to blush like that? Who the duck blush like that at 20?

I directed my gaze in complete mortification towards my grandmother who's eyes were still glued on the television. "So what's with the list?"

"Grumpy Bear!" I voiced again in a clipped tone stressing more over the 'grumpy' word.

Just like how rabbit ears turns up in alert, her ears worked up, and soon her eyes pinned off from the movie and met mine.
"Aeragadda Ruselle! How many times I have to remind you it's Gummy NOT Grumpy!"

I cringed at my complete name kept by my late great Grandfather.
"And, how many times I told you not to call me by my Full Name!" I snapped stressing more on 'full name'.

Ignoring my rebel she flipped her shoulder length sleek blonde hairs behind her shoulder just how a head cheerleader do. I should have been jealous of her smooth silky hair that reached just above her slender shoulders. Even in her late fifties she still have a pitied toned form that made her look as if she's in her early thirties.

"Ok my fluffy Gummy Bears! So what's with the list?" I drawn my voice with a sheepish smile whilst repeating my previous quest.

"That." Her eyes eying the paper, and a ghost of a smile curled up her ivory lips.
"That is a bucket list I want to complete in the three months stay of the hospital."

The moment those words left her lips I internally groaned on her fervour condunct.

"God!" I exclaimed dropping my head on the mattress in complete exasperation which earned me a spat on my head. She have this weird things to experience for which I've been appointed these years.

"Stop being dramatic and read the list loud." Her threatening tone making me rewind the words she just spoke.

"What? You can't be serious! Three months? How's that possible, it's just a minor fracture!" I condemned sitting straight with my eyes creasing down in disapproval.

And yes, she did had a minor fracture in her left leg knee. Yesterday when me and Zylin reached home, she was sprawled on the hallways couch moaning in pain. Seeing her we both panicked, and called our neighbour Mr Patric. The fifty five years old aged man soon came, and we took her to the hospital. When we asked what was the cause of her broken knee, she just kept quiet ignoring our quests. Me and Zylin driving her car was totally forgotten. After reaching hospital, doctors said it's just a minor fracture in her knee.

"Yes, three whole month." She replied sternly,
"I've reached fifty years Aera. We old people take long time for recovery."

"What about me and Zylin ?" I queried doing a happy dance in my head.

Finally we can drive her car anywhere!

"Aera!"

We will be home alone. *squeals*