Ramya; Raj??? r u there?

A; hmm' he just hummed

Ramya;  Raj pls tak with me, i know u just do this for ur parents remember this u make the  promise to me  that 'you never considered she is your wife ' and just tomorrow only i allow u to stay with her . the day after your marriage you must come to my home okay or else ..u will be finished off. 

A; hey, wait a minutes is Raj  ur boy friend?

Ramya; raj ?? is it Raj's number right/?? who are u ???

A; hmm i am his friend ' 

Ramya; where is him?

A; first u answer my question , u have the relationship with hum???

Ramya; no iam  , she cut the call 

Anirudh totally confused ,  he don't know what should he do  right now?? finally he come to one idea, he took that girl's number from his mobile and left from the club without tells to anyone. that number show pondicherry city. so he went to find her address.as he reached finally found  her's address 

Anirudh press her home's calling bell  and waiting for her open the door .

A; ramya?

Ramya; yup, it's me . btw way who r u?

Anirudh explained to everything and asked to Raj- Ramya's relationship . she just impressed by Anirudh speech and his friendship with Yazhu . so she said the truth that Raj just did this for insult Yazhu on the marriage stage, he didn't forget anything about yazhy , and her's brother accident also did by Raj.

A; omg, tomorrow their marriage ??? if it happen Yazhu's life totally spoiled ' he palmed on his head.

Ramaya; go and stop your friends marriage now, there is no time ' she said to him ' And pls do one help for me if u say this in-front  everyone my life too spoiled , now i am pregnant so ..'

A; you are right, Thanks for everything .  sure i won't do anything  against to ur life.

He doesn't waste any minute there , he drove the car as fast as towards the chennai.

At the marriage day, everything ready for their marriage, groom seat on the stage,poojai also start.bride also headed towards the stage at the time only Ani came to the venue.

A m vo ; how can i say this to her??? if i am not tell this my friend's life will be spoiled by that idiot.

without deep thinking he took the Thali from  the plate without anyone knew it. he tide it on Yazhu's neck and make her his wife.....!

******* FLASHBACK ENDS****************

PRESENT DAY..!!

Anirudh and his friends went to the Yazhu's home but there no sign of anyone there, so decided to return back , while come towards that bridge they saw crowd around one place, they too walk towards the crowd ..

A; what happen here??' he asked to one person 

P; one girl jumped into this river , we try to say her 

Inbha looked outside the bride , her eyes was widened away as she saw Yazhu there

I; yazhu........she shout at time only others looked that side

Everyone run towards that side for save  their friend, they bring her to the hospital admitted  her at the I.C.U , he signed the treatment paper as her's husband.

Doctor's checked up Yazhu's condition .

A; god, please save her

Iy; Don't worry da, nothing gonna happen to her.

V; yeah, be strong Ani.

After the sometimes Doctor's come out from the room and they say she is fine but..

A; may see her now sir??? he interrupted to doctor.

D; hmm, k  u can go n meet her first, then come to my room okay.

Anirudh nodded his head and went inside the room, yazhu just layed on the bed.

A; Yazhu ' as he called she open her eyes and see him  'Are you okay now' he added.

Y; who are you ??? ' she asked to him.

Anirudh was shocked by her's sudden question .

To be continued .

Hey , Hi 

Friends, how is this chap??? hope u like this chap. 

Yazhu just asked to him' WHO ARE YOU ??' What he gonna say to her ???  is she accept he as her hubby??

stay tuned with my ENI ....!!!

LOVE,

THIYA.