Chapter 13

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry there hasn't been an update I have been crazy busy with exams and work. Hopefully this chapter makes up for it. Anyway, onto the story!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As Boston takes me to my room, I try to remember where to go and where all the doors lead. This house is huge! There is 3 lounge rooms, one huge kitchen and I can't even count how many bedrooms there are. Seriously, this could be a billionaires show home or something.

We stop at a big mahogany door and Boston says
"l hope you like it." Me being me l roll my eyes.
"Anything's better than being strapped to a chair." He looks at me with a look that can only be described as guilt. I mentally high-five myself feeling satisfied with myself for making him feel that way. I mean why shouldn't he feel guilty? He's the one that strapped me to a chair for days.

With that I push the heavy door open taking in my new room.
It's beautiful! It's got a huge kingsize bed with the curtains that hung from the poles around the bed. The walls are a creamy colour that contrasted well with the dark carpet. There was also a big vanity table sat in the corner of the room, and to top it all off there was a walk in closet filled with a section of designer clothes, dresses and a section of my clothes from London. Clearly her parents did know about all this.

I was so intrigued by my new room that I completely forgot that Boston was still in the room.

I turned to face him, not exactly knowing what to say.
"Thanks I guess." I said. I really didn't know what to say considering he held me captive locked in a freaking basement, but I guess this is a step foward.

"Do you like it?" he asked uncertainty.
''To be honest I actually do, it's better than a basement." And there was that guilty look on his face. I should really stop trying to make him feel guilty because he was clearly trying to move forward.

"I will let you settle in then." Boston said closing the door.

As soon as I heard his footsteps trail away I jumped onto the bed and fell asleep on what felt like a feather.

~~~~~

A / N
Like, comment and vote it up guys.

Sorry it took longer than expected. T's been overseas and I have had family stuff that needed sorting.

I really appreciate all your patience and support xoxo

A xxx