✨Ocho✨

Since I had made the post I hadn't heard nothing from Stephen. I had tried calling during the night cause I was starting to feel a little bad but, he wouldn't answer.

And to my surprise I had went on Instagram and saw that he had left for Florida early.

I wasn't surprised at all he done before any time I didn't agree with him he would just ignore me.

Sad I know.

But this time I really can't bother. I don't wanna leave him or anything but I'm not the one that's gonna make the first move this time.

He is know for being petty when he's mad but he better no try me. I have a major hangover from drinking last night so thinking about him is making it worse.

The sun was shining though my blinds so fucking bright. Rolling over and turning off phone cause I don't wanna hear any notifications or text messages.

I could feel myself falling right asleep.

When I felt like getting up it was around 4 something.

I was hungry and I knew I didn't have the much in here so some ramen was about to do the trick.

After I had finish eating my soup I decided to turn back on my phone to see if missed anything.

And to my surprise Stephen had texted me.

Fr: 👀💍: Are you up?

I wasn't going to answer him he knew that him leaving early would piss me off. I know what I did last night was petty but I don't like people going on flights and not telling me. I fucking hate planes. You never know what could happen on them shits.

And best believe I'm not texting him until I feel like it. This back and forth shit always happens between us. I do something then he gets mad and do some dumb shit.

Like come on grow up...

So I'm gonna be petty and ignore him for now. I don't even feel like the picture was that bad. But whatever I'm over that shit.

I wanted to leave the house but I didn't feel like spending any money so I was in a dilemma. I could just piss him of more but spending his money.

Yup that is exactly what I'm going to do.
Changing into something comfy I grabbed my keys and left for the mall. Walking in I saw a group of teenage boys looking at me but I didn't pay them no mind. A second later after I walked pass one of them ran up to me

"Excuse me ma" Who's he talking to?

" Ma don't you hear me talking"

"I'm not your mom so I don't know who your calling ma.."

" I was talking to you...but whatever I was wondering if I could get your number?"

"Um yea no..thanks tho" I smiled and walked off.

"Fûcking Bitch"

"Thank You" I shouted back at him.

I don't have time to entertain anybody so I just kept pushing with my day.