✨Cinco✨

India P.O.V

Stephen has been annoying me as lately with his overprotective bullshit I know he don't want no guy tryna hit on me but every time I talk to a guy he starts acting like dumbass.

He knows that what he's been doing has been getting on my nerves so he told me he wants to take me out for a chill evening.

Since I didn't wanna go overboard since it's just gonna be a chill night between us I choose a simple fit.

A knock on my door tells me at the door waiting.
Even though I gave him the keys to my place I don't like the feeling of someone being in my place without having me letting him in so even though he has a key he doesn't really use it like that.

Grabbing my purse of the counter along with my phone I went to open the door to leave.

"Hi babe." I said with a straight face.

"Hi baby you ready, you to go." He said with a damn smirk on his sexy ass face.

"Haha keep laughing." While mugging him.

"Even though you just got me mad can you take a picture of me when we reach outside."

"Yes I will do that for you baby you wanna know why because I'm not petty like you."

"Ok whatever you say Curry."

"India shut the fuck up!"
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright ready."

" Yea just take the photo."

"I'm done."

"Let me see it ."

"Here" He said while putting his arm around my waist.

"Give me a kiss because that angle making  me look all types of fine." I looked up at him grinning.

"You always look fine" he murmured as he placed a soft kiss on my lips before he started to try and suck one my bottom lip.

" Stop you know we in public."

"You know for sure that we have done much worse in public, but hurry up and post the pic cause we gonna be late if we don't leave soon."

"Ok grandpapa."

@IndiaLove : When he know the right angles😍

"Alright I'm ready what movie we gonna see anyways."

"I don't know just choose no stupid one."

" I heard they still have Superman vs Batman let's watch that."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" I don't know why your crying."

"I thought he died so leave me alone."

"It's just a movie babe."

"Whatever if you gonna keep on laughing at me I wanna go home."

"I'm sorry ok..You want something to eat."

"Yea I feel like some pasta."

" Olive Gardens' right across the street lets go then."

"I love food so much."

" I know that but you love me more right."

" If you think so."

"Your funny.. do you want to stay over tonight."

"Yea Ima miss you when your gone so yea."

"It's only for a week."

"That's dumb long."

"You know if you want to come with me you could come."

"You know exactly why I don't want to go I don't feel like getting no hate for me being a black girl dating you."

"Come on can you please stop with all of that please I really don't care what anyone says as long I know what I feel and you do it don't matter ok."

"Ok..but don't let me have to give one your lil white model friends an ass beating for be too friendly when we down there ok."

"So you coming..And alright whatever come on hurry up I'm hungry."

"My legs are shorter than yours so stop playing with me we could have took the car."

"Shut up and hurry up big head"

"Now that was rude."