✨Seis✨

Me being on a day hiatus on my social media didn't go unnoticed to my supporters. After Stephen and I had arrived home from our date I was so damn tired that I had slept until 3 in the day, with Stephen still being at the gym I didn't want to do nothing so I had just watched Netflix and by watch I meant switching from one show to another every 30 mins.

Until Stephen had came back and he joined me on the couch and I had forgot that I didn't post anything in Instagram or anywhere that day.

So to make up to them today I decided I would do a Facebook live Question and Answer.

Using a picture from on of my photoshoots I posted a pic on my Insta.

IndiaLove: You have the questions and I have the answers. Come to my Facebook for a Q&A right now!

Grabbing my laptop and setting it up on my vanity since the lighting from outside would not me look like a piece of burnt toast with a wig on.

After setting up everything and making sure the top half of my body didn't look bad with the crop top I had on.

As I pressed the live button ode questions started piling on my screen.

"Hi guys" I said with a grin on my face.

"There's a lot of people on this live so I'm not gonna be able to answer them ok and I'm seeing some nasty ones so those are gonna defiantly gonna be ignored."

yaboyy.14: Why are you so gorgeous?

" I don't know yaboyyy"

itskay_xx: Where you been at bae?

" I been here I just left y'all for one day y'all can't deal without me?" I replied with a smirk

" I'm seeing mad question about who I've been dating since I've been keeping this on under-raps, y'all just nosey I swear"

"I'm just gonna give you a lil tea right now to quench y'all thirsty asses, yes I'm dating someone; no he's not like the normal people I've dated before; and finally the question that y'all want answered the most are we gonna stay together for a long time yes we are we have been seeing each other for a long time"

"So there y'all go with your thirsty self "

toomanyears: But why you do us like that though😂😂

"Because y'all thirsty now unto the next topic."

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing my Door being knocked meant one of two things Stephen was outside or my pizza was at the door so that means I had to wrap up the live stream.