I nodded my head to the music and took a sip of my patron and watched the strippers get their money. These bitches better work, I needed a new purse and one of these bitches were definitely sponsoring it.

I sung to the new Drake track that the DJ was spinning and watched as Work made his way to the wet bar. I put on the fakest smile i could muster as he made is way over, knowing what he was going to ask. But then a brown skin skinny girl walked by in a white wife beater that was soaked, her C cup nipples weer clearly exposed and her ass was saying hello to the world in the boot shorts she was wearing. Who the fuck was this bitch?

When he was finish with his conversation, Worked continued towards me, Sharice leaned over and whispered, "Here come your fine ass man" she took a loud sip of her drink, that shit bugged the fuck outta me.

"Sharice", Worked nodded his head her way and leaned over to give me a kiss, I gave him my cheek, not really feeling him, I never really was. Work sighed and stared through my eyes, sometimes I wondered if he could see my filthy soul. but if he could, im damn sure he wouldn't be with my trifling ass now.

"Did you get the results back?", he pulled me closer to him and rubbed my stomach. I smacked his hand away, fucking embarrassing.

"Negative", I took a sip of my drink and looked around the Strip club to make sure nobody seen that.

Work shook his head, his eyes were definitely disappointed, fuck it.

"Babe, can I get the black card?", I gave him a light peck on the lips, careful not to mess up my MAC lip stick. He pulled out his wallet and gave it to me with no hesitation, I gave him a smile in return and looked at Sharice, giving her the sign that it was time to bounce.

"Ill see you when you get home", I left my glass on the wet bar without paying for it, the perks of being the girlfriend of the owner.

I waved to the Monty, the cocked eyed ass security guard. He stared back at me with disgust, fuck him too. Nobody liked me in this bitch, they all could smell pass my bullshit. But I put the pussy on Work so good, his ass can't see past my fog.

"Bitch lets go! Stop flirting with that lazy eyed fool", I pulled up to the front door trying to get Sharice ass to stop flirting with Monty. He shot me a ugly look, shit it look just like him on the daily.

Sharice got in my all white BMW, "Bitch stop fucking up my game", she slammed the door as I pulled off.

"With him Bitch please. Monty don't make no more than 2 thousand a night", I said pulling out into the night.

"Thats a new purse bitch", Sharice pulled out a bag of cheetos, I prayed to god this hoe didn't drop a crumb on my floor, otherwise I would have to sock her ass sideways.

"Whatever".

"Anyway, whats up with your eggs? You not fertile or something?"

"Bitch you know i got my tubes tied. I Don't got time for no damn kids", "I combed my manicured hands through my brazilian 20 inch weave. In my opinion, I was too fly to be walking around with a big ass belly, I don't have time for all that.

"You can trap a nigga so much easier with a baby though. Why you think my ass all set up? Them nine months was hell, but its all about the benjamins baby". Sharice laughed at her own joke and reached over to give me five, but she got it all fucked up if you ask me.

"Yea bitch, thats exactly why you got them stretch mark on your belly too. I make more money than you and all I gotta do is give some bomb ass head and pussy. Now who winning?".

Sharice got quiet as she realized the error in her ways. I smiled, yea. Im that smart bitch.

"Plus im leaving his ass soon. Im just here to empty out his pockets and his bank."

"You low for that. He's a good man. You been with Work for three years wasting his time when a good like me could of had him".

I ignored the last comment, Sharice was just as trifling as i was.

"He can have another bitch, he dont have to be faithful. Shit im not. I didn't ask him to be faithful".

"Of course not dummy, that's an automatic when you're in a committed relationship".

"Bitch your wrong, i'm not committed, i'm only committed to this money and my weave. Besides, I seen there was a new girl there today, he didn't tell me about her"

"So hes a busy man", Sharice said throwing her cheetos bag out the window and opening a new one.

"So, he always tell me about his new workers. Sharice this man tells me everything. He may seem secretive to everybody else, but he tells me everything about them bitches in the joint. Something gotta be up with them to, mark my words".

_______________________________________________________________________

Ada (Tiffany)

As I finished my last set on the stage, the money collectors came to collect my money, I immediately changed from the wife beater and booty shorts to a light blue bikini and hit the floor with my girl Summer.

Summer was an Italian stallion for real, the girl was beautiful with olive kissed skin, dark slanted eyes,and jet black wavy hair. The girl had no ass but she had tittys for days that were super perky. The first day i worked here we did a set together on stage, the shit wasnt even planned but it was fire. We seen what good bread we was making and was tight for the rest of the night, same with this night. She had on a similar bikini but in white with rhinestones on her collar bone.

"You seen that bitch Jade?", she asked. A older dude grabbed her hand and flashed a fifty dollar bill, Summer quickly snatched it and flashed one of her perky girls at him and kept it moving. The girl was smooth.

"Whose Jade?. I looked around the floor, trying to get the attention of a man. I was thirsty to have another eight grand put in my bank account i recently opened.

"Don't look around like that, you're not on the street. You gotta look like you too good for these stupid bastards", she mumbled something in Italian under her breath and showed me how to work, she made it seem like it was easy.

"Jade is Work's girl, her thirsty ass was at the wet bar the whole time getting her free drink on. Watch out for that bitch, she has Work wrapped around her finger like a tight ass diamond ring. If she dont like you, she will definitely have you fired."

Got damn.

I tried my best to do what Summer was doing and processing the information Summer gave me, I didn't need anyone to fuck up my money flow.

Finally, a young man grabbed my hand and i happily stopped. He looked about my age or a little bit older, him and his friends were staring at summer and me hungry. They had to be college students.

"This is what you want?", Summer asked one of the boys. She straddled his lap and continued to grind her pelvis on his, I followed suit, there was money to be made.