All Of Me

Prompt from Ziall_Forever_Lover- Fic based on John Legend- All of me.

Zayn's Pov:

Seeing Niall happy is one of the most amazing things in this world, Seeing his face light up when he's happy, Hearing him laugh when he's heard something hilarious. Seeing him jump around like a kangaroo when he finds out he's going home, I just love seeing him happy, When Niall's happy I'm happy. It takes alot to bring Niall down, I honestly think he has the patience of a saint, Whenever someones hurting or upset he always knows what to say to make them better, He gives the best hugs and always makes you feel better about yourself. In Niall's eyes everyones beautiful and everyone has something special about them, Everyone but himself. Niall hates everything about himself, He hates his body, He hates his teeth, Whenever somebody calls him beautiful he'll blush and go as red as tomato because he generally dosen't believe that he's anything special, That's why when people say horrible things to him and bring him down he really takes it to heart. Niall's a sensitive person and I hate seeing him upset, I know I can't erase those words from his mind, I know I can't make him forget them and knowing the person I love is hurting, Honestly it kills me inside.

When something bad is said about him Niall goes silent, It's as if he's lost the will to speak, He'll smile, Pretend to be happy but really he's broken inside. Niall is one of the most amazing people I know, But he just dosen't believe it. I can sit there and tell him for hours on end how amazing and beautiful he is, But he'll never believe me, He'll never take my word for it. I wanted to make him see, I wanted to open his eyes and show him that no matter what he's beautiful in my eyes, I knew there was only one way I could do that. 

"Hey Ni what you doing?" I asked as I walked into his bedroom, Niall looked up from his phone with a warm smile on his face.

"Just texting my mum" He replied, I made my way over to his bed and sat at the end of it. 

"How is she?" I questioned, Niall nodded.

"Yeah she's alright, Wants me to visit soon" Niall said.

"We'll get over there as quick as we can, Ni listen I've wrote this song and I want you to hear it alright?" I stated, Niall raised his eyebrow.

"Don't you want the lads here aswell?" He asked, I shook my head straight away.

"No! I want you to hear it first" I exclaimed, Niall slowly nodded, I smiled warmly at him before taking a deep breath, I then opened my mouth and began singing from the heart. 

'What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind' 

I smiled warmly at Niall as the lyrics fell from my lips, He was nodding his head in enjoyment.

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

Cause I give you all, all of me

And you give me all, all of you, oh'

I slowly took hold of Niall's hand, Looking him deeply in the eyes, Emotion filled his beautiful blue eyes, I raised my free hand and cupped Niall's cheek.

'How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you're crying you're beautiful too

The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind'

Tears began falling from Niall's eyes, He knew I was singing the words to him, He knew the message I was trying to get across.

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all, all of you, oh

Give me all of you

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

Risking it all, though it's hard

Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

I give you all, all of me

And you give me all, all of you, oh'

"I love you Ni" I stated as I ended the song, Niall collapsed into my arms, I held him close to me gently kissing his head. 

"The songs beautiful Zi it's gonna touch so many peoples hearts" Niall said.

"I only wrote it to touch one persons heart, I wrote it for you Ni" I said, I felt Niall smile against my skin. "No matter what anybody says to you Ni your beautiful to me, You've always been beautiful and you always will be" I stated, Niall looked up at me.

"Even when I'm old? Grey? Wrinkly? With no teeth?" Niall joked, I chuckled.

"Even then you'll be beautiful to me" I assured him, Niall grinned, My heart shot into the sky straight away, Seeing Niall happy makes me happy. 

"I love you Zi" Niall said, I slowly kissed his lips.

"I love you too Ni" I replied, Niall's taken all of me, And I'll always do anything I can to make him happy and make him smile.