Chapter 3

Alice's pov

My dad, Daryl Dixon was kneeling down in front of me.

"Dad?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Ya pumpkin it's me." He said while untying my legs "Shane, where are tha' keys for these handcuffs?"

The woman with the long black hair walked to Shane and took the keys off of his belt. She tossed them to dad and he took them off. I whimper in pain because the handcuffs were digging into my skin as he pulled them off.

"Did Shane do thiys to ye?" Dad asked while helping me stand up.

"Yes." I whispered so only he could hear.

"Carol please take Alice into the house 'n fix her up?" Dad asked as he looked to an oldish looking lady with gray short hair.

"Okay, Lori can you help me?" She asked.

"Sure thing." The woman who I'm now guessing is Lori smiled.

Carol and Lori walked me to the house, they had me sit on a bed as they checked for bites and scratches. 

"So, do you know everyone yet?" Carol asked with a soft voice.

"No." I said shyly.

"Well, I'm Carol, this is Lori," She says and walks over to the window and starts pointing at people "The Asian one is Glenn, and that's Shane, you probably already know him. That one is Rick." She said pointing to the guy in the Sheriff's outfit. "That one is Andrea, she's got the beach blonde hair. The little boy is Carl, he's Ricks son. That's Maggie, the one with the short brown hair, she's Hershel's daughter. Hershel is the one with the gay hair. Beth is the one with blond hair, she's also Hershel's daughter. Patrica, she's Hershel's daughter as well. That's T-Dog, he's the black one. And that's Dale, the one sitting on top of that RV." Carol smiled while pointing at each person.

"I think that we should let her rest for a little bit" LorI saus

They both left me alone so I looked out the window, only to see everyone all huddled up in a small group, Shane standing by a tree with a scowl on his face a little away from the crowd. I watched as Shane said something which made my dad angry, so he stormed up to him and punched him square in the face. With that I ran out the bedroom door, down the stares and out the door. Both my dad and Shane were wrestling and punching each other on the ground and everyone was trying to get them off of each other.

"DAD STOP!" I screamed while trying to get them off of each other.

--------------------------------
*Daryl's Pov*

When Carol and Lori took Alice into the house we all started talkin' about what we would be doin' with the kid in tha shed.

Shane was standin' over by a tree when he blurts out:azxczxxxvv "We should just kill em' both, there threats to the group, and if not that... Than there just dead weight... Worthless pieces of shit."

At that point I was so fucking pissed at him for calling my little girl worthless piece of shit, that pounced on him. I started to punch his face over and over again until I heard my little girl call out to me "DAD STOP!"

With that I stopped and Rick, T-Dog and Glenn pulled me off. When Shane stood up his face was all bloody and swollen. Hershel and Carol grabbed Shane and walked him into the house. Just then Ally (Nickname for Alice), ran into my arms. I rapped my large arms around her small body and picked her up. I brought her to my tent and put her down. I looked at the sky and saw that it was getting dark so I grabbed my extra sleeping bag and pillow, that used to be Merle's, and set them up for her. I lay next to her small sleeping figure and slowly fall asleep.

---------------------
Word count- 690!

Hey! just wanted to say that I'm happy that I'm getting more readers! please comment and vote! BTW it would help motivate me to make longer and better Chapters!
Thanks!!!!