Part 2-my heart sank

However much she had a crush on him she was still so embarrassed about the phone call incident. She told me how stupid she was to think Brooklyn Davidson would ever have a crush on her. I huffed as she said his last name. In matter of fact it's mine too but it just reminds me of dad. I know Brook likes her he keeps telling me how 'hot' she is yet he still doesn't approach her or try to talk to her and explain why he didn't manage to call. He would never speak to her at school though because that would be embarrassing in front of 'the lads'. Apparently they all had to have cheerleaders tied to their hips. My mum once walked in on Brook making out on his bed with Lacey the head cheerleader and all she said was "stay safe" I stood in the hallway listening, to mum talk to them not to them making out,that's just weird,ew. I couldn't stop laughing I was in hysterics as mum strutted downstairs. Brook then slammed his door in my face. That's how laid back my mum is.

As she pulls the door opens she grunts. She hates Josh with a passion he's actually quite a smart guy. He's in set one which is the class me and Milly are in. Although he just doesn't try he's forever copying Milly's work and trying to chat her up. He's hand somehow always falls down to be laid on her knee. She quickly slides it off with a glare. She doesn't have the least bit of interest in Josh as she's all Brook this, Brook that. So as soon as Milly approached the car Josh raised his eyebrows and then he realised the Milly we were talking about. Josh steps out gentleman like to let Milly slide in the back.

"Hey Mills." My brother calls. I look at Milly through the corner of my eye to see her blushing. Oh dear Milly. Please don't embarrass yourself.

"You know Milly I was thinking how about me and you go out on a date?" Josh said cockily, earning a hard glare from Brook. Milly just burst out laughing.

"Not if you were the last guy standing." She smiled sweetly. Josh gave me a quick look and winked at me oh dear what a player.

Chapter 2

As we pulled in to the car park at school. We all stepped out of the car and leant against it with sunglasses on looking cool and everyone in car park stopped and stared. Haha, next joke please.

As you can probably tell I was joking. We all stepped out of the car, well apart from me as I did a kind of stumble out of the car. I hit myself on something hard. Oh dear. I hit my head on Ryder Hamilton's kneecaps. Only the guy I've had a crush on since like forever! As I stared upwards at him he gave me a stone hard stare. He gave me the evils, oh god he really didn't like me.

Brooklyn:

I actually really like this girl and I don't know why. Why didn't I call her back? I'm such an idiot, she's so beautiful however she's far from popular. I mean come on she's best friends with my sister. The lads would go mad at me. I quickly ran up to Ryder's side.

"Hey dude did you see that hot girl that fell at my kneecaps?" He sneered. I stuttered.

"Did you say hot?" I questioned.

"Yeah I don't actually know who she was, I recognise her from around school but never had I realised how much I loved her eyes." He said in a daze.

"Ryder are you aware you glared at her?" I laughed.

"I'm well aware but I wouldn't be known as the bad boy if I didn't come across as rude, even to the hot ones." He sniggered. I was wondering whether to tell him the girl that fell at his knees was my sister but it disgusted me for him to call her hot. So maybe he might just forget about her now.

He did. We walked through the hallways and out came Savannah out of nowhere. Don't get me wrong I love the cheerleaders but I can't stand Savannah she's a bitch,honestly, believe me it takes a lot for me to dislike a girl. She's hot but a bitch. I wouldn't ever want to get with her. Ryder instantly went up to her and what was meant to be a peck turned out to be a full make out session in the corridor. I mean where's your pride man? Skye walked past me and more importantly them. I know my little sis has a crush on him. Yes I did say little I was born 3 minutes before her, I'm petty I know. It's probably good for her to see there's no chance. He was well out of her league.

However, she was way too good for him, if you know what I mean? I mean Ryder is most popular boy in our school and let's just say Skye isn't. She likes to keep herself to herself. Timid I suppose. But Ryder was a huge player and Skye didn't deserve that. I know we argue but I could never let my sister go out with him.

Skye:

My heart sank. Seeing him snog Savanna Prescott's face off. He was clutching on to her back and they were kissing with great passion. If only he'd notice me. But he never will. I mean come on he's the most popular boy at our school and I like to keep myself to myself. Some would say timid. But how I'd love to kiss Ryder Hamilton. How I'd love to be his girlfriend, for him to hold me in his arms and whisper he loves me into my hair. I must have been daydreaming as the next thing I know I'm on the floor cradling my head in agony.

"Cheers for shutting my locker babe." Ryder Hamilton laughs and strides away.

"My sister is a complete and utter idiot!" Brooklyn shouts across the hall.

"Shut up Brooklyn know one bloody likes you." My voice echoes across the crowded hallway. About a million girls jump to my throat." Chill ladies he doesn't want any of you he's a player who won't ever call you back." I sneer as I walk away with a throbbing head.

"I beg to differ." He shouts after me.

"Erm Skye if I was you I would go to the nurse to get you head checked out." Milly whispers.

"It can't be that bad Milly, I think your exaggerating." I laugh back at her as she grabs my hand and pulls me aggressively into the nearest girls bathroom. I look at my pounding, red head in the mirror.

"Oh my god, that's bad." I shriek "and Milly it like really hurts." I cry.

"I will take you to the nurse." She says reassuringly. I shake my head causing it to hurt even more I'm not going to the nurse when we've only been in school friggin 10 minutes. " I mutter. She shoots me a glare, however she knows how stubborn I am.