Chapter 4

A/N I apologise for the really long wait, but the wait is finally over.

Recap: Pandora came home from the Maldives and has been cheated on by Reid, and has gotten tickets to see 5 seconds of summer tickets.

Pandoras POV

"What do you mean he's been attacked?" I screamed, into the phone.

I've just been informed that Jared has been attacked.

"I'm sorry P, but it was Reid." Jackson mumbled into the phone.

"Where is he?" I screamed.

"He's... Wait a minute he's... Outside your door?" He said, but came out more of a question.

"Pandora don't leave your bedroom, lock your door!" He shouted into the phone and I heard  him order some things to Jason and I heard Jason leave.

"What do you mean don't leave my bedroom." I panicked.

"He's outside your door P, and he's not alone..." He whispered the last bit.

"Why do I feel so scared J? Who's out there?" I asked, my hands shaking.

"P, calm down. We're on our way." He said.

"Don't put the..." I whispered and the phone cut off. "Phone down" I whispered shaking my head.

"Pandora come on out." I heard Reid laugh. I shakily walked to the door to try and lock it but I was too slow... He burst in the door followed by 4 men. Very very big men.

I started backing up and I ended up with my back against the walk and all 5 of them surrounding them.

"I'm sorry Pandora." Reid smirked and started kissing my neck.

I tried pushing him off, but it didn't work. I did the best I could but nothing worked. So I screamed.

"Shut your mouth Pandora!" He whispered into my ear and grabbed my jaw making our lips connect. His lips tasting of alcohol and drugs.

I heard the front door open and I heard shouting for my name.

Everything happened too fast, the door was barricaded so nobody could get in or out. the next thing I knew I was being pushed forcefully on the bed.

"Come on Pandora. Where's that bad girl gang-leader." Reid smirked, crawling on top of me.

The 4 men stood by the door.

This is it...

He removed all my clothes, and I couldn't move I was stuck it's like someone was controlling my own body.

Then it happened...

And I couldn't do anything to stop him.

"HELP ME" I screamed.

I cried and screamed more.

"JARED."

---

"PANDORA WAKE UP!"

"Pandora!!!"

I sat straight up and looked at 4 upset faces.

"I grabbed jared and hugged him tight." I cried into him.

"It felt so real." I sobbed.

"What was it?" He asked rubbing my back and he climbed onto the bed and cuddled me into him.

I told them everything that happened, and they were all so shocked.

"Your safe Pandora, okay? It's getting late you should get ready to meet 5sos." He said, kissing me on the head.

"I love you bro." I hugged him. And he left.

Jason stayed in the room and he looked like he was about to cry.

"You scared me Pandora." He mumbled.

"Come here." I said, I stood up and he walked closer to me and I hugged him.

"I'm fine honestly. Seen as though a few days ago you was singing 5 seconds of summer in the shower. Your coming to meet them with me." I laughed and he nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked

"I wouldn't have asked you would I?" I laughed and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Get ready, wear those black ripped jeans I bought you." I said and he nodded.

So a little bit of information about Jason.
He loves 5sos more than me.
He's kind of emo.
He's the boy version of me.
He's bisexual but I think he's gay.
He's 2 years older than me.

I decided on what to wear and that consisted of;
Black ripped skinny jeans
A black crop top
And some black lace up heels

Then it was time to go.

A/N you all begged for a update so here's an update❤️ sorry it's short and the long wait, I've been really busy ❤️❤️❤️