Prologue

Pandora's POV

Hi my names Pandora and I'm worthless. That's what they call me, all those kids at school.

I'm 16 years old and I have a twin brother, jared. Your probably wondering why he doesn't stop them? Because he's a vile human being and cares more about popularity than family.

Any who. I have school today and honestly I love school, it gets me away from all the trouble at home. When my brothers friends come round, jared makes it seem like I'm invisible and makes me his and his 'friends' personal slaves.

I scrambled out of bed, my cold feet touching the fluffy cream carpet. I dragged my feet over to my closet. What to wear today?

I decided on some black ripped jeans, a white knitted jumper with black stripes at the top of my arms, and not forgetting my black and white vans.

I jumped into the shower, and climbed back, drying myself and placing my dark brown hair into a high pony tail.

I got dressed and applied very light make up. I had to hide my marks and scratches some how.

I applied my foundation, bit of blusher and some mascara. Then applying a nude Mac, Matt lipstick to my lips.

Honestly I can say I'm not poor, my  dad owns his own business company while my mum owns some houses.

I sighed. Only if things could be good for me, I'm the 'devil' child according to my parents. I never knew why though, but I guess I'm starting to understand. I'm not perfect, I'm not smart and I'm definitely not Jared.

Me and my dad have the closest connection and he knows about me getting harassed, but he only knows the parts when Jared's home with his friends. He doesn't know about school.

People do know that I'm Jared's sister, but he tells them I'm no family of his. He even helps with the bullying.

I grabbed my black penny board and my school bag, and walked down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and my mum handed me some money for food and I took it. I looked at my dad and he smiled at me.

"How was your sleep hunny?." He asked, as I sat down next to him.

"It was okay I guess, it's still cold in my room though." I said, looking at him.

"I'll have to get one of my dear friends to look at the heating for you" he said, as he stood up dusting his self of giving me a kiss on my cheek and leaving.

That's how my usual morning goes. Not a single word spoken except for me and my dad.

"I'm off." I said, grabbing my bag and penny board and leaving.

I plugged my earphones into my phone, turning on my music. Twenty one pilots came through and I smiled and set off.

Something was telling me not to go to school and that I was gonna be in for a lot today. But I shook it off.

As I arrived at school, there was a lot of people stood outside the building they seemed to be looking at me. But they are probably not, it's probably just my self conscience. I walked through the iron gates and tried to walk past the large group. Key word 'tried.'

"Pandora." They all chorused, and I stopped dead in my tracks. They walked closer to me, I looked around me looking for a quick exit.

Realising I couldn't find an exit, I stayed put. I looked at the crowd and I realised that Jared wasn't there. Where is he? Normally he was right at the front egging them on and laughing at me.

Jared's POV

I was late to school again and luckily dad had forgotten something, and came back to get it. He decided to take me to school, something was telling me to get there fast and I could tell dad felt it too. I looked at him and he looked at me. "PANDORA." I screamed. "Dad, drive faster." I shouted, he looked at me like I was insane but did it anyway.

We arrived and there was a huge crowd, I looked at my dad and he looked at me. I looked at the crowd  and something caught my eye. Pandoras penny board, I knew it was hers. She had 2 black wheels at the front and 2 white at the back. She said she wanted it to be unique.

I heard a scream and I jumped out of the car, my dad followed me too.

Pandora's POV

To be honest right now, I wanted to die. Another kick to me stomach and another to my back. Hearing the words. Worthless. Fat. Ugly. Disgusting. Freak. And many more thrown at me. I could feel my self growing weaker and weaker with every punch and kick.

"Get off her." I heard a shout, jared? It can't be. Nothing could stop them even Jared.

Jared's POV

I pushed through some of them all, hearing her cries. Her nose all bloody, a black eye and her jaw all bruised.

This sent me into overdrive.

"THE NEXT PERSON TO FUCKING TOUCH HER, I SWEAR TODAY WILL BE THE LAST DAY YOU SEE!" I screamed.

I wasn't even half way through the crowd. The crowd all looked at me and to be honest they were crapping themselves.

"PANDORA!!!" I screamed, as I ran towards her. I tried helping her up and she tried moving away. The fear evident in her eyes as she looked at everyone including me.

The whole crowd looked at us and we're dead silent, I looked down at her. I looked up to see my dad, to see his hands on his head and tears streaming down his face.

I looked back down at her.

"I don't want to be here anymore." She sobbed then coughed blood coming out and my heart sank.

"No no no! No you don't Pandora. I'm so sorry for what I put you through. I can't believe it's come to this." I cried, rocking her back and forth. She looked at me and she nodded.

"I do. Look at me Jared. The whole school wants me dead." She sobbed and I looked at the crowd, guilt on all there faces.

I grew angry again.

"Who started this!!!" I shouted, they remained silent.

"WHO!!!" I screamed, making them flinch. My voice echoing round the whole circle.

A boy, in our year walked through. I seen him a few times with Pandora and he pointed at my best friend Lucas.

His eyes grew wide and I placed my arms her under legs and her back and she winced in pain. I picked her up slowly. I took one glance at my 'friends' and walked away.

"Why do they hate me?" She asked, the tears still flowing down her face.

I didn't know what to say except for. "Im sorry."

We climbed into the car and straight the hospital...

Not knowing this was my last day with my sister.